• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MMA

hes probably just sick of all the feminism, transgender, bull crap, if you look at ufcs website they do not make a distinction in pound for pound ranking based on gender. Maybe Porier should call out amanda to move up the PP rankings haha

Last edited:
I've hated Romero ever since Stool Gate , but the man is capable of wrecking anybody on the planet when he flips the switch.

This card would be worth watching if I had a fucking TV !

DC has got to face it a lot of his wins were from laying on guys or laying and praying, he can not stand and trade with these top guys and i don't know why he tries

Hi,

This is his most pressure felt fight in his career.

1. His father will be in his corner.
2. He is set to be the VP of the UAE performance institute, but needs to remain undefeated for the grand opening type PPV.
3. First career fight with this many Dagestan citizens attending.

Sincerely,
Theis

Reactions: Spblademaker
9E83D3A8-46BC-4E0D-BF75-411D0C7A0D8C.gif

I don’t want to talk about it.

• Haha
Reactions: THEIS
Fuck no!! I had to secure him the win by rooting against him. It’s just the odds of my choices. ??

Lee - loss
Edson - loss
Ladd - loss
Everyone against Jones - loss

You’ve seen my picks. I even though this was going 5 rounds. ?

• Haha
The all-seeing eye in a pyramid has 3 sides. UFC is three letters. Non-title fights are 3 rounds. Dana is spelled using only 3 letters......?

• Haha
Some people are calling for Askren to retire , I wouldn't mind seeing him lose 7 or 8 in a row without sustaining brain trauma . Severely overrated and I think it's finally sinking into people's heads that he's in way over his head .

Some people are calling for Askren to retire , I wouldn't mind seeing him lose 7 or 8 in a row without sustaining brain trauma . Severely overrated and I think it's finally sinking into people's heads that he's in way over his head .
He is 0 and 3 in the ufc, that shows how weak those other organizations are

Well, the ref called the fight and it wasn’t contested. So Asshole-kren got the win. Then if you go onto the UFC website, there is a ‘w’ next to his name for the same fight. ?