• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Moderator please delete me because _9H got offende

Re: 03/03a3 PARTS in the For Sale

Can you imagine what the forums would be like if everyone that had something for sale in the PX cross posted it elsewhere on the site?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _9H</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can you imagine what the forums would be like if everyone that had something for sale in the PX cross posted it elsewhere on the site? </div></div>

Yeah but a lot of the vintage guys may not get around to the 4 sale forum...Probalby not a good idea normally..

I didn't see that exception in the board rules -

"4. Do not post the same topic in more than one forum. Pick the most relevant forum for your post. If you are unsure, put it in the Bear Pit, say you were not sure where it belonged, and someone will move it to the proper forum for you. "

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _9H</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I didn't see that exception in the board rules -

"4. Do not post the same topic in more than one forum. Pick the most relevant forum for your post. If you are unsure, put it in the Bear Pit, say you were not sure where it belonged, and someone will move it to the proper forum for you. " </div></div>

Sorry to offend you and I will get a moderator to remove this immediately.

Sheesh.

but where are the 03/03A3 parts? I could use a few things for a few builds?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i got a slightly used fleshlight on ebay </div></div>

I hope you enjoyed it