• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Montana Elk Hunt pics

dakota_goon

Private
Minuteman
Mar 6, 2007
Arnegard ND
Had a great time on an elk hunt around Nye MT on the west fork of the stillwater. Dad, little brother and myself all shooting .270's for nostalgia's sake and went 2 for 3 on bull elk and threw in a nice little muley for fun.
Montana_hunt_019.jpg

Montana_hunt_021.jpg

Montana_hunt_014.jpg

Montana_hunt_011.jpg

Montana_hunt_004.jpg

Re: Montana Elk Hunt pics

Great pictures, thank you for posting.

And keep hunting with your dad. I wish mine was still here to hunt with. Tom.

Can't wait to hunt some country like that some day. Thanks for posting the pictures.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HOGGHEAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great pictures, thank you for posting.

</div></div>

amen brother

Nye is a nice area - love to take my boy camping up there in the summer. There is a decent little range out there - tucked in the middle of the sticks.

Thanks for the pics.

Casey

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sendero_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HOGGHEAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great pictures, thank you for posting.

</div></div>

amen brother </div></div>

I will second that. I still have mine, and went hunting with him last weekend, but you never know when things will change. On a brighter note, he shot a nice 8 pt and I put the Hoyt smakin' on a 222# boar.

To the OP, nice looking bulls and great country.

Nice pictures, really like the ones with the barn in them. Glad you all had a great hunt.

Thanks for sharing. I love that area. One of my favorite areas to go fishing too.

I've been through Nye on several ocassions and always saw game...want to get back soon. Nice animals!