• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Monthly Sporting Rifle match RATON NM

Re: Monthly Sporting Rifle match RATON NM

I'll be back, it was worth the trip...
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrButterpants</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You were having a great day.....until you know what happened.</div></div>

Ya, I know what happened, you didn't coddle my feelings enough in the final stages by telling me how wonderful I am... bastard!

Here is the 08 schedule hope to see some new faces next year , You can come back too Frank.
Sunday 3 Feb.
Sunday 2 March.
Sunday 6 April.
Sunday 4 May.
Sunday 13 July.
Sunday 3 Aug.
Sunday 7 Sept

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrButterpants</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You were having a great day.....until you know what happened.</div></div>

Ya, I know what happened, you didn't coddle my feelings enough in the final stages by telling me how wonderful I am... bastard! </div></div>

By the way Frank, you are still wonderful. Just thought someone should coddle your feelings, but that's all I am coddling

Next Sun. , 3Feb , will be the first match this year weather permitting . Make sure to check the website , http://demigodllc.com/srm , for last minute updates and hopfulley we'll see you there .

The report from Raton is there is a little bit of snow on the ground and thats it.Hope to see you there .

John , sorry you ended up leaving early , 9H has the cheek piece for your stock .

The next match is this weekend on the 2nd of March , weather permiting . Come out and shoot . Check the website for detailts and last minute updates , http://demigod.org/srm

The weather for sun. is looking kind of bad . The plan is we are still shooting as of now . Check the website for last minute news and updates .

http://demigod.org/srm

It is supposed to be windy tomorrow and rain Sunday. Right now it is beautiful here in Raton. Maybe I'll try to get out there tomorrow.

The next match is this coming weekend , the weather looks to be partly cloudy and high 60's so far .
Come out and shoot there is a rumor that the mighty midget may put in an appearence .

God i wish i could make this one!Good luck to you fellas .I'll see you in july.

There's also the Oasis Motel and restaurant. I've stayed there a couple times. Probably a step down from Zak's recommendations, but it suited me.
Regret I will not be able to attend this match (doc's orders). You all hold hard and good luck. Send pics.

Can't wait to meet you guys. I took my main rifle in to have some machine work done on Monday. The next day I read about this match. I was bummed at first but then I decided to throw my long range varmint gun into tactical mode so I will see you guys there.

I'm on the fence at this point, I don't have any ammo here for my 7WSM, and I'm not sure I want to go at it with a 308, but we'll see I have some options and I'm supposed to hit the range on Friday, so I maybe able to put something together I feel comfortable with.

You never know
wink.gif
you guys scare me, I may have to stay home and shoot it via simulation on the internet.
smile.gif

I am bringing a 5/8-24 model 30P for G- to demo along with anyone else who wants to (and has those threads). Also might bring the 300 Fireball if I have any ammo loaded in time.

I just checked, we have tickets to the Opera, or something Saturday Night. I thought they were for Friday, but those are for the 18th... So I'm no driving down at O Dark 30...

July and Aug are the only ones were my schedule looks open at this point.

Kind of bummed.

ColoWyo , we all usually stay at the Robin Hood . The plan right now is the people helping with set up are going to meet at the gate at 1 pm on sat. and then after set up we will open the gate back up and can start shooting on the site in range at 3 .

LL , You have plenty of time to sleep when Your dead , I'll pat Your head for You and make sure Geo. gives You a reach around this time .

I had composed a post that said all the fags stayed at the Robin Hood but thought wiser and did not post it. Looks like it would have been appropriate after all. Chuck is clearly out of the closet, or at least arranging trysts for others, in hope of getting an invite.

No wonder y'all seem so relaxed at 7 am on a Sunday morning.

9H,

Is lighting up fellow competitors part of your secret pre-match psy-ops strategy?
If so, I'm on to you
smile.gif

You all have fun at the match, whatever that entails. (Although I'm no longer sure I want to see the pictures)

Thanks guys. I get off work @ midnight on Friday night, but I should be able to make it down by 1:00.

9H , pimpin ain't the same as doin the deed .

ColoWyo , Shooting on sat. afternoon is always better than trying to do it in the 45 min before the match . If You don't make it by 1 we swing by the gate when we are 1/2 way through set up and let any body there in and after set up its open again . We can shoot from 3 - 5 sat afternoon with targets from 240 to 980 , all steel .

Thanks C.W. Sounds like it will be a lot of fun. I'll load up a few extra rounds for Saturday.

Weather still looks good , 65 and sunny with a lot of wind . Hope to see some of You this weekend .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NineHotel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Weatherundeground.com shows virtually no wind for Sunday, and I've had real good luck with it being right on. </div></div>

Damn my luck.

Oh well. Any day you don't wake up face down in a gutter is a good day.

No wind would be nice , both NOAA and The Weather Chanel sowed 10 - 20 mph . There weathermen though and they are about as trustworthy as politicians

We had a record turn out this month with guy's coming all the way from Texas and Oklahoma .
Glad to see all the new shooters coming out hope to see you again next month

I watched the early morning of this match as I was travelling without a rifle. Very well organized, great location, challenging, easy paths from station to station. Hoping to attend the match in May.

Regards, BSR (KC)

I had a great time. It was challenging for sure. Thanks to everybody for all the new guy help and advice. See ya next month. Brian.

Definitely one of the funnest matches I have shot. We'll be back next month for sure. Be bringing some more give away items.

The next match is this weekend come on out and shoot . We had a record crowd last month and hope for the same this month .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: C Ward</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The next match is this weekend come on out and shoot . We had a record crowd last month and hope for the same this month . </div></div>
Two of us coming from DFW for the July match. I'm gonna try and bring up to 4 people and split the gas by driving the mega cab dodge, otherwise taking the wifes toyata camry.

The weather looks good for this weekend come out and give it a try . There will be no match next month as all of us will be at the Steel Safari so the next chance will be in July .