• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Monthly Sporting Rifle match RATON NM

Re: Monthly Sporting Rifle match RATON NM

Another record turn out this time with 26 shooters coming out , thanks for coming out and shooting .
Again there <span style="font-weight: bold">will not </span> be a Jun. match as we will all be down at the Steel Safari . The next match will be in Jul. and we hope to see you come out again .

<span style="font-weight: bold">Just a reminder that there will be no match in June as we will be at the Steel Safari , hope to see You in July .</span>

Tuning up as we speak
smile.gif

Just a reminder the July match is the 2nd weekend , 13 Jul , not the first as normal so it wouldn't conflict with the holiday .

You guys, suck I have to go to TX on the 13th, change the date so I can shoot it

I have been sitting on my last 60 rounds of 7WSM so I can use them there, and have yet to been able to make another cause your scheduler hates me cause I shoot too good.
cry.gif

It's not how You shoot , we just hate short people .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys, suck I have to go to TX on the 13th...</div></div>

Have a nice trip...
laugh.gif

Trade with ya Frank!

I'll go hang at R.O. and you can go to Raton!

I'll just need your key to the office
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just cause my parents weren't descendant of Bigfoot, don't be hatin on the Leprechaun. </div></div>

If you've ever seen Chuck.....this is funny as fuck.

I told you fuckers that it was YETI not bigfoot damn it get it right

July match is this weekend come out and shoot the details are here , http://demigod.org/srm .
We have had a record turn out this year and are hoping to keep it up .

Looks to be good weather , we'll be there tomorrow to set up at 1pm and the sight in range goes hot at 3pm till 5pm .

We are leaving DFW tonight at midnight, for the long friggin drive out there. Hitting the rack now for a couple of hours of sleep.

Just got home. Raton to DFW in 8.5 hrs, pretty good time but really beat. I'm glad I took Monday off. The match was a challenge but was also a great time. It was nice to put screen names with faces. Thanks Mike and Stan for helping out us new guys. Looking forward to going back again.

We had 6 new shooters this time and the best conditions that we've had all year . It was nice to meet the new guy's and have You come out and shoot .

Congratulations on the win Chuck.

Having your scope one revolution off makes for a bad stage. I hope I don't make that mistake again.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Having your scope one revolution off makes for a bad stage. </div></div>

Happened on our squad too , and I'm pretty sure every one of us has done it before .

Have fun at Your PT test .

The 2nd to last match of the year is this weekend , 3 Aug , come out and give it a try . You can find the info here , http://demigod.org/srm , come out and shoot there is only 1 more this year after this and then Whittington shuts us down for hunting till next year .

Weather is suppose to be 90's and the normal Raton wind this weekend . Come out and shoot .

hey Chuck, make sure you forget G's gun so he has to shoot his .243.
laugh.gif

Be there around 3:00 tomorrow. See you guys then.

We had 24 shooter show up this month and 4 new shooters . The 7 Sept date will be the last one for the year , this match will be the day after the RM3G match and we have the possibility af 30 + shooters . Come out and give it a try . The match info is here ,http://demigod.org/srm . I won't have the 308 next month so Mr. B doesn't get a gimme .

This was my first time shooting this match and any match for that matter. I didn't know what to expect, but I learned alot and had a great time. I will definitely go back.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: C Ward</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We had 24 shooter show up this month and 4 new shooters . The 7 Sept date will be the last one for the year , this match will be the day after the RM3G match and we have the possibility af 30 + shooters . Come out and give it a try . The match info is here ,http://demigod.org/srm . I won't have the 308 next month so Mr. B doesn't get a gimme . </div></div>

Are spectators allowed?

How long is the drive from Denver down?

Pete

Pete, you know watching a match is like watching paint dry... Bring a gun.

3:15 from Denver is a good wag.

Unless California catches on fire again, I will be there for the Sept match. I will bring my Tubb and no Chuck you cant jump up and down on it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hoser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pete, you know watching a match is like watching paint dry... Bring a gun.
</div></div>

LOL

I don't think my SBR AR is going to cut it
wink.gif

I am working on building a new rifle and just thought it might be fun to check out the match.

Pete

What Hoser said . It's about 3 - 3 1/2 hours depending on traffic and how fast you drive . Watching is fine , we have had more than one spectator . What part of denver are You at ???

Hoser You coward , I don't want to jump on it just one text book 3 - 5 sec rush and were GTG .

Why won't any body let me fall on there Tubb rifle if they can park a truck on one it really shouldn't break ???

The last match of the year will be the 7th of Sept , after that we wait till Jan [ hopefully ] or more likely Feb of next year . Come out and shoot . Heres Your last chance Frank .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: C Ward</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The last match of the year will be the 7th of Sept , after that we wait till Jan [ hopefully ] or more likely Feb of next year . Come out and shoot . Heres Your last chance Frank .</div></div>

No kidding, bastards are always scheduling this stuff when I'm not around... well I'm around now Chuck.
smile.gif

I'll make Your day then the next PD/sniper match in Pueblo is the same weekend as the Vickers class .
There should be a shit load of people in Sept as the match is right after the RM3G match and we drew 6 shooters last year and nobody new about it , they've know all year this time .

I notice you're surprisingly well informed on what I will be doing and when I will be available, almost as if you planned this from the start alongside Hoser... trying to keep the man down, that's all I'm gonna say.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> trying to keep the man down</div></div>

Its a hobby of mine.

Hell, it looks like even I will make this one...

Well Frank in all honesty You are kinda scary , kinda like a little pissed off badger , so we try to keep our distance .

And really You told the world about the Vickers class right here .

Come on down and I'll make sure You get Your quality time with Mr B

MrB dislocated his shoulder last night at work fighting with some fucking crackhead. We'll see what the pain is like in 2 weeks, but as of today I couldn't even wipe my own ass.

If Your pulling the trigger with the hand You wipe with Your doing something wrong . Did You at least get some payback on his ass ????

This mean You get screwed outa the DNC OT ????

ya I'm sittin at home all this week on injury leave. No OT for me.

It's my left shoulder...im actually left handed but shoot right because its just easier from a whole bunch of standpoints.

My stupid hand doesn't work so good around assholes.

Not going to comment on the crackheads condition but I'm sure he was unhappy with his level of service.

Dude, that sucks, and just think, you're missing out on a new GAP rifle with what could have been your DNC Convention Money... you want me to stand in and say I'm you.
smile.gif

You're too short and hugable...never will pass for me.

I gots me some insurance bling coming in because i'll be out of my duty assignment for a bit (similar to AFLAC). How much depends on length I'm gone. Could be a while....

Well You won't have to worry about napkins for a while .

Motrin like M&Ms dude , but they probably hooked You up with something better .

Mr. B- which can did you end up getting?

He ended up with one of Zak's cans , waiting on papers on mine now .