• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

More powder at Walmart........ 2nd time this week!

UP_North

Private
Minuteman
Mar 20, 2009
I just got home from Wally World and brought 12 bottles of Varget and 8 more RL 22 home with me. This was another load that came in last night.
Keep check if your Walmart sells powder as it should be there if someone hasnt already bought it all.

Re: More powder at Walmart........ 2nd time this week!

Many of our Walmarts don't even sell guns.

I have 2 local Wal-marts. One sells guns, ammo, and reloading supplies.
The other sells ammo and reloading stuff but no guns. They are 30 miles apart.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Idaho_Elk_Hunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just got home from Wally World and brought 12 bottles of Varget and 8 more RL 22 home with me. This was another load that came in last night.
Keep check if your Walmart sells powder as it should be there if someone hasnt already bought it all. </div></div>

In case anyone is wondering, the Walmart in Ponderay, ID is the one Idaho_Elk_Hunter has been refering to. It's a big "no" on the Varget. Nope, none in stock. Yes on Reloader 22 (8 pounds in stock last I checked). 4(?) boxes of 168 gr SMK's left. Maybe. 9mm ammo? No. .45 ACP? Maybe but if it's still in stock then the supply was very low. Primers, rifle type that is, no. Contact information below.

Wal-Mart Supercenter Store #2485
476999 Highway 95 North
Ponderay, ID 83852
(208) 265-8332

It's a bitch of a drive from Spokane, but if you can't get answers any other way, then seeing is believing.

hey bud, can you post a head's up as soon as you hear more varget comes in? I'm just about out.

where are you located? I wont post in open anymore about it. I may be able to call you depending where you are.

Spokane Valley, pretty close to I-90. I can drive up to Ponderay with no problem. PM me when the powder comes in, ok?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SCC-ELMT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Spokane Valley, pretty close to I-90. I can drive up to Ponderay with no problem. PM me when the powder comes in, ok?
</div></div>

If I dont get it it wont last long at all. I will PM but if its Varget it wont be there 2 hours. I have plenty for myself so Im not interested in any more. Any interest in IMR 7828 SSC?

Put me on that list of people to notify when you see Varget next. My email is listed on my profile. Thanks!