• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mostly back, having to clean house already

Did the math on ours, works out to 3 gallons of diesel per mile. I sure do wish Mother Nature put the continental shelf closer to the coast in the north east because it’s going to be an expensive summer at the rate we are heading.
When we first got into it, we were told to "aim for 2 gallons per mile" and this is with Premium gas. (pump) If we were to purchase the same gas right on the water, it was and extra 30 cents a litre. Adds up QUICKLY when you have a 100 gallon tank, don't it?

Last year though, after working it out, we calculated that we were getting between 1 1/4- 1 1/2 gallons to the mile. With further adjustments to our 'trim-ability' to be made here within the next month, we're hoping to get to the 'less than a gallon' a mile.

Skiers, we are NOT. We just 'bubble' and take our time.

Reactions: Huskydriver
I saw Tom Skerritt at the grocery store a few years back lol

The "bootlicker" memes are deep and repetitive

Lots of boot licker comments, and I just saw that both Clint and Myself have padded resumes

They are short-circuiting over the question of how you support a tyrannical government and claim to be Pro 2A, to include manufacturers, so if you sell to the government, either products or services you are a 2A traitor or is that Trader ?

Now they shifted their anger to the fact I teach shooting to Federal Agents

One guy threw out, I had drinks with ATF agents, I said I had them in class, and the world lit on fire

Now they are debating the merits of teaching the guys who will steal your rights

Sounds like @wade2big and @TurboTrout boys

What would be really awesome is if you found out that they share the craziest stuff from the Bear Pit with each other, just like we share the worst of twitter.

Most said they "never heard of Clint Smith" or myself

they are too proud to have any meaningful conversations with ... it was all personal attacks, which is why I left yesterday and let them rant and rave about me all day and night

It's a waste a of time, the most "notifications" I had at any given moment was 22, I can be canceled by 22 people, in fact my Twitter status went up not down so there is that, I gained like 24 people LOL

They are short-circuiting over the question of how you support a tyrannical government and claim to be Pro 2A, to include manufacturers, so if you sell to the government, either products or services you are a 2A traitor or is that Trader ?
haha...invite them to the Bear Pit....they will fit right in.

Reactions: plong
NO !!! !!! !!!

it's the last thing we need, more conspiracy theorists who missed the memo that 1/2 of what they think is real was a joke from the start.

They have a huge level of anti-government, anti-LE hate happening, a vocal group flying a neon red flag would push me over the top.

These are your true Boogaloo Believers, you know guys who think Dorgan dresses that way for real

The best part is the patting of each other on the back for posting unanswered and equally unseen memes against me and Clint,

One of those, if a tree falls in the forest and nobody sees it, did it still fall ...

Nobody likes the stuff happening, but until we create a personal time machine, most of us have to work within the system as provided, otherwise, well, we know what happens.

They are not good memes,

None are original, clever or, very smart

Nah, they just twisted the whole thing so they can beat up on the big guys LOL

It's not even worth engaging, they have been after it all day, without a single response, that is pretty pathetic if you think about it

I said goodbye and signed off 7PM last night, and they are still attacking the empty chair

Dude, i am not even sure what to think about the nv section. Maybe being lumped into one forum with all the poors talking day scopes infuriated them and they all tried to kill each other. Maybe its knowing you can see better than everything in the dark that drives them mad. Been a rough month over there.
It’s the lack of sleep.

FDBAF94B-47DB-4335-BEB0-C5A446C9740B.gif

^

When we first got into it, we were told to "aim for 2 gallons per mile" and this is with Premium gas. (pump) If we were to purchase the same gas right on the water, it was and extra 30 cents a litre. Adds up QUICKLY when you have a 100 gallon tank, don't it?

Last year though, after working it out, we calculated that we were getting between 1 1/4- 1 1/2 gallons to the mile. With further adjustments to our 'trim-ability' to be made here within the next month, we're hoping to get to the 'less than a gallon' a mile.

Skiers, we are NOT. We just 'bubble' and take our time.

We do offshore fishing, a close trip is 120 miles round trip and our furthest was a bit over 300 miles.

• Wow
Reactions: deersniper
Mad props LL for moving Mom to you.

I am approaching that same situation albeit moving back to the family ranch to man the fort and do what eldest son's do.

I look forward to getting away from the high speed life and back to the roots of slow and steady.

The time you have with the closest of family will be remembered until that time!

Congrats!

Believe it or not, these assholes are still trolling me

They think we are giving in asking people to abide by the $200 Tax Stamp LAW and the fact we are following the rules is their problem with us, LOL

So since the 10 high-level individuals are still working I decided to drop a few nuggets, they have an issue with the Elitist not giving in to the Poors, so here has been my contributions so far

SH_2021_SH-42.jpg

I picked up the folder drag bag at MHSA today, post need, which they shared immediately LOL I even asked them how they liked my wheels

Earlier today I dropped this guy,

IMG_1582.JPG

Man the Real World Poors are an angry bunch let me say,

Hi,

Funny the one guy said he would rather die than pay a tax stamp..

That seems like quite the drastic statement.
I mean if I'm given the option to pay $200 to my enemy and not die well...

I think a lot of these chest beaters haven't really thought things through all the way.
If only they worked as hard at politics as they do at being tough on the internet...

Reactions: lash
They are saying I am REDCOAT for teaching the Feds, namely the ATF

I clearly tapped into Conspiracy theory twitter, they are nutz,

They are 100% against the government on every level and anyone who supports .Gov is a traitor

The traitor tags were big-time, the ATF Shoots woman, dogs, etc, yada yada, etc, evil, traitor, redcoat hate them all

I said that,

Never paid a tax on money you already paid a tax on ?

The other was,

You realize every LE and Fderal agent is trained to kill and both operate inside the US, cause I train agents to kill US Civilians

The baiting was simplified, the trolling was epic but lame because none are original, lots of ass patting

Believe it or not, these assholes are still trolling me

They think we are giving in asking people to abide by the $200 Tax Stamp LAW and the fact we are following the rules is their problem with us, LOL

So since the 10 high-level individuals are still working I decided to drop a few nuggets, they have an issue with the Elitist not giving in to the Poors, so here has been my contributions so far

View attachment 7630585

I picked up the folder drag bag at MHSA today, post need, which they shared immediately LOL I even asked them how they liked my wheels

Earlier today I dropped this guy,

View attachment 7630586

Man the Real World Poors are an angry bunch let me say,
What Porsche, Frank?

I was in the money (for a very short period of time. LOL ) and had a C4 Cab and its the finest, most refined, most fun, pocket rocket I have ever had the pleasure of driving.

I should never have sold it.

I always knew these guys were out there, but running into them was illuminating it was like a science experiment

The crazy part, I was being nice, but snarking, and condescending, which made It so much worse for them, which should have made it easier to make fun of me. I tried not going personal because they were being super personal, and they keep moving the story into new places

I went from Defending Clint, saying He deserved more respect than he was giving, to wanting to ban Pistol Brackets and Now I am Working for the NFA hoping to force more Americans to pay up...

Boot Licker was the first day, now I have progressed to baby killer training and red coat, Benedict Arnold was my Great Grandfather and their Non-Service trumps my Service because I mentioned it ...

They actually did the lamest YT Rant video ever,

The main focus of their bitch is, requiring a $200 is an assault on the People, or in this case, the Poors

So saying don't play in the grey, don't push loopholes (which is what Clint was saying) because they are watching and will only change the regulation for the worse is the primary problem. Saying just pay the Tax Stamp is the Offense

That I find crazy, and yet none of them acknowledge how long the laws around this have been in place. Initially I said if you want to fight the system get a time machine, but even that went over their heads. The idea that the government will give up something they already own is foreign to them.

Some even said, like the I'll do before paying, that is Nobody Paid and Nobody Followed the law it would change LOL they honestly believe they were betrayed by people like me because I Paid My Stamps