• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

This is so California, my home state. Loaded with dumb fucks. I only wish we could have open season on some of these assholes who have been defying Darwinism.

Tundra's are assembled in texas... I guess you could argue that the money goes back to japan, but at least its creating some american jobs. or you could buy a ford which the majority of are made in mexico. or you could buy a dodge or a chevy if you like driving around pieces of shit... but after all thats why I love america, because you can buy whatever the hell you want.;) Sorry I am just kind of over the whole ford, chevy, dodge, toyota thing. Funny picture though!

Tundra's are assembled in texas... I guess you could argue that the money goes back to japan, but at least its creating some american jobs. or you could buy a ford which the majority of are made in mexico. or you could buy a dodge or a chevy if you like driving around pieces of shit... but after all thats why I love america, because you can buy whatever the hell you want.;) Sorry I am just kind of over the whole ford, chevy, dodge, toyota thing. Funny picture though!

I was just thinking everything you just posted, thank you for saying it.

This is so California, my home state. Loaded with dumb fucks. I only wish we could have open season on some of these assholes who have been defying Darwinism.

"...Assembled in San Antonio, Texas, the Tundra represents one of the two full-sized pickup trucks that make the American Made index..."
The 7 most made-in-America cars that you can buy - The Week

"2010's Top American Manufactured Cars*:

1.Toyota - Camry

2. Honda - Accord

3. Ford - Escape

4. Ford - Focus

5. Chevrolet - Malibu

6. Honda - Odyssey

7. Dodge - Ram 1500 (Quad cab and crew cab only)

8. Toyota - Tundra

9. Jeep - Wrangler

10. Toyota - Sienna

Source: Cars.com *Cars.com does not take into consideration R&D and headquarter jobs created by the various cars

2011's Most American Cars Per Percentage of Parts:

1. Ford - Sport Trac: 90% Made in US

2. Mercury - Mountaineer: 85% Made in US

3. Ford - Explorer: 85% Made in US

4. Dodge - Dakota: 84% Made in US

5. Dodge - Avenger: 83% Made in US

6. Volkswagen - Routan: 82% Made in US

7. Dodge - Grand Caravan: 82% Made in US

8. Chrysler - 200 Sedan: 81% Made in US

9. Toyota - Tundra, Sequoia and Camry: 80% Made in US

10. GMC - Savana: 80% Made in US

11. Chevrolet - Express: 80% Made in US

12. Dodge - Nitro: 80% Made in US

13. Honda - Accord: 80% Made in US

14. Chrysler - Town & Country: 80% Made in US

15. Jeep - Wrangler 4 Door: 79% Made in US "

Made in America: Most and Least American Cars - ABC News

"...This year, the Toyota Tundra and Ford F-Series will be eligible for the AMI because both have 75 percent domestic parts content...." What Percentage of Your Truck Is Made in America? - PickupTrucks.com News

I just bought a Toyota Tundra in July 2013. Price $34,000. Made in San Antonio, Texas.

A good chunk of that goes to American families.

By the way.....one hell of a truck!!!!

I drive a Jeep Wrangler. I'm a native TX living in Souther CA, and yes there are alot of dumb shits out here that will protest anything to get attention. It's mostly a bunch of bored house wives and retired hippies that bitch about stuff.

bouncy-57-d4c4d769-original.gif

follow-me-27-abbf5505-original.gif

dance-72-329c23a9-original.gif

smack-it-5-54eb85ec-original.gif

what-a-view-42-c74ce743-original.gif

squishy-119-c463fedf-original.gif

I meant to bump this one up...

JSF,
How bout removing the picture of the queers from this page.

This robbery attempt didn't go as expected.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=650a73a243e8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I just bought a Toyota Tundra in July 2013. Price $34,000. Made in San Antonio, Texas.

A good chunk of that goes to American families.

By the way.....one hell of a truck!!!!

I have one too. I love it! Especially knowing they didn't take an Obama bailout. Great truck made by non union labor.

Chevy Tahoe is made in Arlington, Tx. Has been for many years.

It's assembled there. Parts are from Canada and Mexico. That's why it's not on the list of top American made cars and trucks. That, and the fact that it's shit.

It is rare for me to take a second look at most things on the internet. This pic leaves me uneasy, but not so much that I will not pass it around at work. That poor kid will be so confused about 69 when he is of age!!!

LOL. I think it's cool to see boobs being put to use as they were designed to be. Plus, she's pretty a hot momma to have a kid so young.

It's assembled there. Parts are from Canada and Mexico. That's why it's not on the list of top American made cars and trucks. That, and the fact that it's shit.

Just rolled over 200,000 relatively trouble free miles on mine. I put over 243,000 miles on my last one. How many miles you have on your whatever?

Just rolled over 200,000 relatively trouble free miles on mine. I put over 243,000 miles on my last one. How many miles you have on your whatever?

360,000...96 chevy half ton sold it 2 years ago and seen it 3 weeks ago still going strong.
never lifted a valve cover, only major stuff that comes to mind was 2 water pumps and a few fuel pumps.

Dayum, son!
Maybe them Mexicans and Canucks know what they're doing?

Toyota pick up trucks are the only trucks I see having the frame replaced For the past two years the dealers have been replacing them . Quality job one!.

Toyota pick up trucks are the only trucks I see having the frame replaced For the past two years the dealers have been replacing them . Quality job one!.

They didn't replace the frame on my old 2000 Tacoma. Instead, they bought the truck from me at 150% of its blue book retail value.
I then used that money to purchase an newer Tacoma, because I want to do business with a company that stands behind an out of warranty product the way they did.

I drove the old one for 100,000 miles in eight years and netted $1,000 profit.

Take a hard look at the picture.
It looks like the signs have been photoshopped, and poorly at that.
The bottom attention sign goes down past the tailgate and into the bumper area with no crease where the gap would be and no distortion where the sign would change from vertical to horizontal.
There are also shadows on the tailgate that are not there on the signs.