• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Como(Italy) is separated from the Swiss border from a lake only,the Como's lake,half Swiss and half Italian, therefore what you've sayed has some sense_
I'm actively trying to sabotate all his avertisings here, and I've shared all my infos with all the Collectors/Enthusiasts I know_
that's the reason behind the disappearing of "Hiroito1945" and the birth of "Roeder1939"_

Anyway,his e-mail address, and ID CARD and PASSPORT mandatory to retrieve everywhere the money, DON'T HAVE CHANGED: the reversed-pear-shaped-head mr.Nowak works alone, advertising now from his Poland, again, and asking to send the money in his polish bank account, ready for all the interested on it:pawel Nowak
Bank name: BANK POLSKA KASA OPIEKI SA - BANK PEKAO SA
IBAN: PL08124030151111001051072820
SWIFT Code: PKOPPLPW

__for what I can do, mr.Nowak will ENVY the tragedy of his Poland on SEPTEMBER 1939, and the feeble health of Hiroito, on SEPTEMBER 1987-1988_
SEPTEMBER 2013 will be a really interesting month, for this guy : you can bet that Interpol won't hang it for his scams, but I will be glad to set his tail on fire, and well beyond this SEPTEMBER month_

Last edited:
smudgedphoto.jpg

I hope that someone better than me to post pictures here could share the mug shots & passport of this wannabe-smart-guy:
CONMAN PAWEL TOMASZ NOWAK LIAR & FRAUDSTER

that's all, folks !

THANKS TO ALL !

What in the fuck does this info have to do with a Motivational thread where tits and guns and shit generally being awesome is the topic? Post some tities or something cool or get the fuck out of this thread. This thread is for cool shit....Kenny Powers has spoken. ;)

the-best-of-kenny-powers-gifs-8-page-views-remaining-today-4-781a3926-sz500x304-animate.jpg

eastbound-and-down-season-3.jpg

3tk5bp.jpg

What in the fuck does this info have to do with a Motivational thread where tits and guns and shit generally being awesome is the topic? Post some tities or something cool or get the fuck out of this thread. This thread is for cool shit....Kenny Powers has spoken.

Sir,
I fully understand you and I apologize about all my rants : I agree that the eurobastard don't has tits and for sure isn't so cool (not by my will,by the way)_
You must also agree about the fact that, bein'all OUR attention about tits and above, below & rear of them, where f'k I could have so huge audience? (not on the fitness thread, in my opinion )
PAPA ZERO THREE, don't worry: I let you to YOUR pictures, included the bearded-no-tits-open-mouth (cool?) curly boy , and I gladly get the f'out of YOUR thread_ I have achieved MY goal : the attention of some among yours _thank you to have waited until now_
Again, sincerely thanks to All...
and my best regards to you !

Last edited:
What the fuck? No posts here at all today? I'm starting to have fucking withdrawls. I know all you feel the same.

Here is a picture of an explosion to help you calm down.

Explosion-Image-by-US-Department-of-Defense.jpg

I think he shit his pants.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=26b21b41886b" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i dont think i could find a deep enough hole to crawl into after that pansy attack. WTF. wussy!

We need a man, a leader like Reagan on our side again. WTF has happen to the leadership of our great nation, we have nothing more than a bunch of politically correct PUSSIES that could not pour piss out of a boot with the instructions on the bottom. It is time for the men and woman of this country and say no more will we take what you are shoving down our throats. Recall every politician who is going against the constitution which they swore to uphold and defend.
You want motivation?? Let me introduce you to Ronald Reagan.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EuQ-3wxPCtM

Reagan had some terrific speech writers, but he often tinkered with the phrasing to humanize it. He didn't just read the words, he made them his own as he spoke them, that's a great orator. For all the praise BO gets as a speaker he can't hold a candle to Reagan, regardless your political views.

SledDog: You should read Doulas Brinkley's book "The Boys of Point DuHoc." It is the story of the Rangers assault... and the speech Reagan gave on June 6, 1984... It was one if his most brilliant speeches ever, written by a very young Peggy Noonan. It was her first speech as a Reagan speechwriter and it firmly cemented her status as one of the great speechwriters of all time.

Browse Inside The Boys of Pointe du Hoc: Ronald Reagan, D-Day, and the U.S. Army 2nd Ranger Battalion by Douglas Brinkley

I can't say enough about this book for those who have an interest in D-Day history, the Rangers or even want to read how the speechwriting process works. Moreover, Brinkley is a very good historian with a highly-readable style.

Ok, "This Day in History" lesson done. Feel free to go back to pictures of mammalian protruberances.

Cheers,

Sirhr