• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I remember when i was probably 14-15 yrs old. I talked the folks into taking me to the beach to go surfing and stopped in the lil store and picked up a bar of this. Mom liked to blew a gasket. “ what the hell is this and what are you doing with it”” still dont think she believes it goes on a surfboard for traction

In high school, I read "DirtWheels" magazine all the time gor ATVs. In the back was always an ad for stickers and Zogs was one. Being from Indiana, I never realized it was a real product and just thought it was a funny sticker. Fast forward to 2012 and I'm with my family on vacation in Hawaii. There on a shelf was Zogs. I had to buy some... just because. I still have it too!

In high school, I read "DirtWheels" magazine all the time gor ATVs. In the back was always an ad for stickers and Zogs was one. Being from Indiana, I never realized it was a real product and just thought it was a funny sticker. Fast forward to 2012 and I'm with my family on vacation in Hawaii. There on a shelf was Zogs. I had to buy some... just because. I still have it too!
I had the same experience... used to see the stickers in HS and thought it was a joke. Fast forward to 1992 and my first trip to KSC... and there were signs at the surf shops for Dr. Zogs. No idea it was real!!!

Too funny!

Cheers, Sirhr