• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

12990167.jpg

Seen it in real life. Dispatched to a "major accident" car's engine sitting near the median, front in in two pieces, fire hydrant broken off, the other car bent to hell and on fire.

When the fire engine full of veteran guys rolled up all of us "what in the fuck happened here? Was there a damn air strike we didn't hear from the station?"

That pic of the blue WRX looks like it could be in CO.
Made me chuckle yesterday when i saw it.

Then yesterday I was working on some case studies for some education I am doing on abdominal organ injuries. One of my cases is a chick, street racing, estimated speed 85 in a 35 and created a head-on collision with her smartness. Engine was 300’ from the body of her car and cars were over 100’ apart.
Other driver DOA.

Because its total bullshit , something Trump made up.

''Richard Alles, a retired deputy chief with the New York City Fire Department (FDNY), who now serves as director of 9/11 community affairs for the law firm Barasch McGarry Salzman and Penson, told us that in all the hours, days and months he spent at Ground Zero as an FDNY battalion chief starting 20 minutes after the buildings collapsed, he never witnessed a large group of workers hired by Trump at the site helping with search and rescue. “This is the first I’m hearing of it,” Alles told us by phone. “There would have been no need for that. Between police, fire and the construction crews, we had it all covered.”