• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Bad Toelz 1968, first jump, 3rd in the stick in C47, first jumper jumped when tapped, #2 froze in door (Jump Master pried his fingers loose and moved him out of the way) made me # 1 during go around. I'm thinking, what the hell does he know that I don't. Thinking, will I jump? Light turns green, Jump Master taps me and out the door I go. Never looked back. Oh yeah, and I became a helicopter pilot. After everyone else jumped, so did He!

bb402.jpg

That is Zheng Chunhui. Originally from Suzhou. He first started this hobby after hours as he is a tide fisherman and runs a saltwater fishery right along the coast, using driftwood that he picks up when he sets out with the boats. In the beginning, he did pieces for his friends and the town's history museum, but stories about his creations soon spread nationwide. That particular clip was from CCTV's epic travel show Yuanfang Dejia (Homeland far and wide), chapter Yan Haixing (Along the seacoast).

In 2013 he earned a Guinness World Record title for a 40 foot long sculpture carved from a single tree trunk. It was a 3D replica of a Song Dynasty scroll titled Along the river during the Qingming Festival (1085 AD) Currently, the Beijing city council is commissioning him to do pieces depicting the city's history beginning from when it was just a northernmost military outpost of previous dynasties.

worlds-longest-wooden-carving-was-made-from-a-single-tree-trunk-zheng-chunhui-2.jpg

longest-wooden-sculpture-zheng-chunhui-coverimage.jpg

f341a9001605e686af2452853d98ec88.jpg

Having a beautiful Summer weekend with some steaks, a few beers and good company's nice. Being able to connect with some degree of accuracy shooting off sticks at cans full of water at 250-300 yards is motivating to me. If they put the little bullsesyes on there on purpose or not they are a great place to aim at. ?

Motivational.jpg