• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

picdump-19-07-19-113.jpg

For me, this is Motivational as Hell. Paul does a fantastic job with "The first time I ever saw your face". When he did "Nessun Dorma" that was like cutting Onions. Enjoy.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

For me, this is Motivational as Hell. Paul does a fantastic job with "The first time I ever saw your face". When he did "Nessun Dorma" that was like cutting Onions. Enjoy.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That was awesome. My dad used to put Andrea Bocelli or Pavarotti on the CD player every Sunday morning without fail. I didn't appreciate it in high school, but wouldn't you know it, I do the same damn thing now.

Took me a minute to get it..........then I spit my drink all over my keyboard laughing.
-
Took me 2 days to get it , when I finally changed that stack of towels to a stack of paper ....LOL
( I Think ?? ) it . . Rock - Paper - ' Scissor '

-

• Haha
Reactions: Yasherka
That was awesome. My dad used to put Andrea Bocelli or Pavarotti on the CD player every Sunday morning without fail. I didn't appreciate it in high school, but wouldn't you know it, I do the same damn thing now.

Awesome! I'm glad you enjoyed that, really. It's a touching rendition of a beautiful song. Puts you at ease and warms the heart. We need that from time to time. Grew up listening to a lot of Big Band and Classical in our Home. Didn't really appreciate it till my teens. Still have a lot of vinyl from the 50's and 60's boxed up. Just looking at the covers brings back The Day.

She likes him and probably wants to Bang him!
Look at the sexy face she made.

nancy-pelosi-praised-by-liberals-for-exquisite-shade-of-sotu-applause-fox-news.jpg

Seems a lot of chicks dig the potus stick.
Could just be the money?
Maybe his personality?