• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

The wife went to Walmart early yesterday (I've tried to dissuade her). Had to be a senior citizen (60 +) to get in. Employees were standing by the entrances offering quart-sized containers of hand sanitizer.

She also scored five pounds of rice. I'm weighing it out in nickel and dime bags if anyone is out.

my_outfit_jpg-1329893.JPG

The wife and I were doing the regular weekly shopping. I get it we are two old people and don't need much. We were just getting a few things. A guy with a cart filled to overflow is struggling to get more shit in it when I told him he was a real asshole for doing that... He told me to shut the fuck up. I raised him to go ahead and make me, I'm standing right here... He declined as I knew he would, I truly hoped he was gonna go but he didn't. Oh well. Would have been good to kick somebody's ass again. Maybe next week.

Last edited:
"No, it's a 60 mile paved forest service road between the Cougar Reservoir and Oakridge, OR at the western foothills of the Cascade Mountain Range."

That road is awesome except for the huge oil spills and snakes....and rain....and potholes.....

Come on guy.....it's like NOT telling folks about the rattlers and mercury poisoning at China Hat!

That is a great ride been there and done that several years ago like a long green tunnel to Westphir

Except when I am shopping and my cart is really full, I am getting stuff for my house, 2 old neighbor ladies, and a couple friends, one with leukemia and one on biologics for RA who shouldnt go out, so my cart looks a bit crazy too.

Someone gives me shit they might have a bad day.

@canman - I know your history and trust you can spot a douchebag, which this guy seemed to be. The old FD/EMS “spidey sense” doesnt ever go away.

Just saying, not all with a full cart fit on that shelf.

Except when I am shopping and my cart is really full, I am getting stuff for my house, 2 old neighbor ladies, and a couple friends, one with leukemia and one on biologics for RA who shouldnt go out, so my cart looks a bit crazy too.

Someone gives me shit they might have a bad day.

@canman - I know your history and trust you can spot a douchebag, which this guy seemed to be. The old FD/EMS “spidey sense” doesnt ever go away.

Just saying, not all with a full cart fit on that shelf.
I hear ya. All he would have had to do was say so. I had three items , I would have helped him. This is what I see when I see people over buying. I of course could be wrong...say so and it's all good.

Attachments

• 90108960_1615296968622558_8894883626567598080_n.jpg
    90108960_1615296968622558_8894883626567598080_n.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 393
That picture is from about 10 yrs ago, I moved from the Knoxville/Oak Ridge 5 yrs ago and haven't been back to the Gap in a long time.
It’s been since 2007 for me. Moved from Florida to Washington state so that cut out my trips. Oh the stories:)