• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1587704919872.png

Got the barrel on the action for my .338 Lapua project. The action is a Defiance Deviant 338, the barrel is a 34" Obermeyer, Fat Bastard brake, AIAX chassis and Huber 2-stage trigger. Can't wait to shoot it.

View attachment 7303650
It's too big for my safe. Oh well I guess I have to buy a taller safe now. Now it's off for some Cerakote.

IMG_0315 (2).JPG

Consider it reparations. Also, what's NYS? I thought it was NYC?
New York State. And NYS only puts that much into the fed treasury because NYC is home to wall st and bankers and paper traders who are systematically looting places like KY and TN... which is where actual manufacturing and value add take place. NY brings us nothing but corrupt finances, corrupt media, corrupt entertainment and corrupt laws, corrupt global trade and corrupt government that all start in their snake pit and then fan out elsewhere. The head of the snake is not in DC. Those are just the paid flunkies, the head of the Snake is NYC and it’s suburbs ranging from Westchester up the CT... Gold Coast.

Cuomo and his bullshizzle can kiss our collective asses. NYC could cease to exist in a blinding flash of magic and the USA would be far better off. So would the rest of NYS. Because the Seven stinking boroughs have destroyed an otherwise fine upstate... and enslaved its people.

too bad states don’t have electoral colleges. It would solve most of Americas political problems overnight.

Sirhr