• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

What does the liberal mindset look like exactly???

Something like THIS would be the most accurate...

Video of network shooting gameplay between a seasoned player and a shit talking punk. The shit talker gets fucked up, again and again and again, most likely because he is too busy talking shit on the network mic instead of actually playing the game... What happens? Shit talker gets mad every time he gets killed. Then starts to accuse his opponent of cheating and using hacks, as well as calling him an endless stream of juvenile insults. At one point he even BEGS his opponent to give him a fair chance and not shoot him until he could see him. (Uh... That is not how competitive first-person shooting games work, bro). All the while the OP (of the video) happily mops the floors with this kid over and over again while he explodes into a rage.

Last edited:
1587772400028.png

ATTENTION! I copied and pasted this without researching and this isn't an accurate quote from George Washington. The sentiments could be inferred from his life, real quotes and writings, but someone else put this together. My apologies and thanks to @Conaso for pointing out the error.

Here is the real quote this was based on:

A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies.

View attachment 7307309
Abe Lincoln quote.jpg

Uhm, c’mon then! Don’t just make some offhand comment and then not complete the subject with the correct quote! This ain’t NBC my man. Come up with the correct quote or keep it to yourself. :cool:

It's made up. But he did say after the attack on Pearl Harbor:"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

I worked in a cellulose insulation factory part time in high school. The guy dumping the paper saved all the Playboys for me. I had tons of them but only held onto special editions. I have them back to 1979.

Wild. I used to do test prints at the print shop that produced the bulk of Playboy, Penthouse, Nat Geo and other rags that required high quality color reproduction. Back in the day, the solvent levels were so high in prints shops that the workers got drain bamage .

I had Bo Derek through Jenny McCarthy. Gave up after that.

FIFY. Multiple interpretations, that is.

Guy I worked with said he was at a Mommas & Papas concert where Jimmy opened for them, when he was done the reaction was... STUNNED. Nobody knew how to react to it.

My high school history teacher was one of the founding members of the Mamas & the Papas (RIP Mr. Boran). He left the band before they made it big.

The stories he used to tell during class were unforgettable.

Couple years ago I was blessed to have a cold beer with a Mr Ed Morrill of Denver Colorado on Veterans Day. We shared a couple Colorado microbrews of milder flavors. He was a Marine through and through. He was on Iwo Jima and Guadacanal (sp). He stayed in just passed 20 yrs and left when they told him to go be a DI vs going to RVN. He said he was there to fight, not to teach, and retired. Then he repaired watches (did something with tank sighting systems in the Corps) for his career at a family shop in Denver.

Anytime I see a pic like this, I imagine Ed as a young man. I attended his funeral last spring. 92 yrs young of a sudden heart attack.

Just busting yer balls. Im old too......

Not like some of these guys though....

Glad to hear the good news about the boys. I would be amiss if I didn't inquire about momma too. Hows she holding up?

@Lawless - how you doing by now? I know its been a rollercoaster.
She gets released tomorrow, the downside of that is I can only visit the boys as long as she's a patient. After that they're allowed one visitor for the duration of their stay.

aw crap. I just saw the pics of Hank and Gus and now I am crying like a schoolgirl. Or more.

One, its been a week. Then Veer headed home which has me contemplating a lot, as well as just shaken.

two, Not much to hit me hard like kids. I freakin love little babies and have a soft spot for the tiniest.

Blessings from our Father.

Take care good sir

aw crap. I just saw the pics of Hank and Gus and now I am crying like a schoolgirl. Or more.

One, its been a week. Then Veer headed home which has me contemplating a lot, as well as just shaken.

two, Not much to hit me hard like kids. I freakin love little babies and have a soft spot for the tiniest.

Blessings from our Father.

Take care good sir
It's been a rollercoaster for me too. I'm not a cryer but the past couple weeks have been tough. There have been many tears shed. Wife did a good job of keeping them in for a few extra weeks, that made a difference..
Work called out of the blue and paid me for this week...
I have to believe that everything will be okay . It's not been easy and we're trying to move in the middle of everything. The support here has really helped.

Different Tommy, Cardiff Local Surfer shaped for Surfboards Hawaii for awhile, great guy and his dad , Stanley Lewis, was one of the last local Dorymen.
F7C152C1-D3B8-4CEC-8171-2CFEC27E5A10.png
D02160AE-4E24-4CB7-A21D-7E96CEBB0442.png
6CFC102A-3DAF-4BA5-A9F6-76B7018B7094.jpeg

OLD WEST JUSTICE

A 25 year old man strikes up a conversation with a 13 year old boy on the Grindr app, and arranges to meet him in the "toilet paper aisle" of a nearby Walmart store to "smoke weed and ride around in his little black car"...

Instead, this guy meets a full time, career US ARMY SOLDIER who runs a volunteer anti-pedophile sting operation on his off duty time. The creep did not even know what hit him...

Would be pedophile gets thoroughly and publicly SHREDDED. Bonus license plate pic included.