• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1587733783506.png

I'll type slowly. He entered the store looked around, found yogurt and tried to buy. Clerk wouldn't sell because he did not have a mask. manager came out and said same. The "safest" thing to do would have been to give him the yogurt and tell him to leave.
Just read your first line...why the ~~~~ did I ask, the rest, not interested in...now.

Last edited:
How long was he in the store without a mask as all this transpired?

He said he walked in and looked around for something his son could eat, and selected a container of yogurt and some milk. I don't know how long that took, but I know the guy is not the type to dick around. This is a convenience store, not a supermarket. He took it to the checkout, where he was refused and someone else stepped up. He would have been out faster if the clerk just rang him up and said "Please wear a mask next time."

This happened about two hours after the governor's edict went into effect. Under this edict, the store would not be fined for this, but could be fined if employees don't wear masks.

Reactions: lash
ATTENTION! I copied and pasted this without researching and this isn't an accurate quote from George Washington. The sentiments could be inferred from his life, real quotes and writings, but someone else put this together. My apologies and thanks to @Conaso for pointing out the error.

Here is the real quote this was based on:

A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies.

George-Washington.jpg

ATTENTION! I copied and pasted this without researching and this isn't an accurate quote from George Washington. The sentiments could be inferred from his life, real quotes and writings, but someone else put this together. My apologies and thanks to @Conaso for pointing out the error.

Here is the real quote this was based on:

A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies.

View attachment 7307309
That’s correct what you said. It’s been happening (incorrectly assuming whatever is posted is true quote-wise) and always best to check like you did. Smart. 🤙😉

We go back a little bit Eddie, in some posts anyway, all good...it was the type slow for me comment I took condescendingly if I was wrong, well I have been wrong. The question about how long seemed odd as he explained it but it was just that type slowly...that was what 😉😎. Edit: But, I don’t think I was wrong though.

Last edited:
An often incorrect quote is the one attributed to Admiral Yamamoto of Pearl Harbor fame: "You cannot invade mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
It’s SUPER easy to see things and go “I love they said that” and boom you repeat it, I KNOW I’ve done it a few times and I have to REALLY check what I throw on the line, best I can.

Reactions: TACC and EddieNFL
We go back a little bit Eddie, in some posts anyway, all good...it was the type slow for me comment I took condescendingly if I was wrong, well I have been wrong. The question about how long seemed odd as he explained it but it was just that type slowly...that was what 😉😎. Edit: But, I don’t think I was wrong though.

A little sarcasm on my part. My wife says I'm often too subtle...and much too sarcastic. I respond with, "Hmmm."

Virtual hug. 🤩

An often incorrect quote is the one attributed to Admiral Yamamoto of Pearl Harbor fame: "You cannot invade mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
Uhm, c’mon then! Don’t just make some offhand comment and then not complete the subject with the correct quote! This ain’t NBC my man. Come up with the correct quote or keep it to yourself. :cool:

The quote may be incorrectly attributed to Yamamoto, but the premises of the statement is more than correct. There will be multiple rifles behind each blade of grass, as well as handguns...

New York State. And NYS only puts that much into the fed treasury because NYC is home to wall st and bankers and paper traders who are systematically looting places like KY and TN... which is where actual manufacturing and value add take place. NY brings us nothing but corrupt finances, corrupt media, corrupt entertainment and corrupt laws, corrupt global trade and corrupt government that all start in their snake pit and then fan out elsewhere. The head of the snake is not in DC. Those are just the paid flunkies, the head of the Snake is NYC and it’s suburbs ranging from Westchester up the CT... Gold Coast.

Cuomo and his bullshizzle can kiss our collective asses. NYC could cease to exist in a blinding flash of magic and the USA would be far better off. So would the rest of NYS. Because the Seven stinking boroughs have destroyed an otherwise fine upstate... and enslaved its people.

too bad states don’t have electoral colleges. It would solve most of Americas political problems overnight.

Sirhr
Couldn't agree more .....well if you throw in California I could

Reactions: TACC