• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

That it's a doll?

Sirhr

You can probably bet her farts smell worse than a diaper cleaning service truck that’s filled to capacity driving by a hog farm.

And if you were to light one of them it would look like a WWII German flamethrower.

• Haha
Reactions: Snipe260
SelfassuredWillingGuanaco-size_restricted.gif

A lot cheaper than the divorce settlement. And they fit just fine in the passenger seat of a Ferrari... which you will be able to afford, since you won't have to worry about giving the broad half your stuff when she goes all psycho on you.

Sirhr

The Fuckbot shirt is kind of a giveaway.
loo

It's BOX. FUCKBOX! :ROFLMAO:

• Love
Reactions: Zorrosdens
Contemplating buying a 67 Coronet R/T in poor, but driving condition. Needs restoration. In the end a good restoration will cost more than the car is worth.

But, a 375 hp 440 is a good engine.
Do it!! I have done several cars that cost more than they were worth.....to someone else. The joy of getting dirty and finishing the project is the reward. I go to a lot of car shows and will spend time talking with the guys that have done the not so common cars/trucks. They are the interesting people. The others are cookie cutters.
My current project is a 66 Oldsmobile Jetstar. My last car was a 66 Buick Special.
Camaro, 442, Mustang, Chevelle, Tri 5, big fuggin deal.
Dare to be different!!