• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1D938FB0-0462-4D6F-9EAD-8ABD179CBD47.jpeg

Good point but on the bright side at least some of them woke up and weren't blindly defending a bad choice they made. We have all seen the brainwashed zombies defiantly and violently defending their point of view even when the facts are presented in black and white. Some of the folks in the video may have had buyers remorse. Maybe there is a glimmer of hope still.

I for one am hoping there's a glimmer of hope they may see the light. But then the realist part of me believes that hope will die a brutal painful death this November.

Reactions: Cheek Weld
We've been cooking over a wood fire quite a bit the last few years. I figure one benefit of cooking over a wood fire is you get to burn, mother eeh-eer. Since we can only put 10 photos on a post, here's 10 red hot motivational fire photos for all the pyromaniacs on the Hide.

Like me.

_MG_9929ed.jpg

_MG_9931ed.jpg

_MG_9938ed.jpg

_MG_9940ed.jpg

_MG_9962ed.jpg

_MG_9964ed.jpg

_MG_9965ed.jpg

_MG_9966ed.jpg

_MG_9968ed.jpg

And here is the keeper of the flame, the splitter of the wood, the maniac-in-training:

_MG_9950ed.jpg

I didn't have one of those. Never saw one until I walked in a pawn shop one day. I grew up with these. What does that mean for me?

View attachment 7318121

It means to keep enjoying life. You've lived through one of the greatest eras in the history of the Earth.

I played ex-minor through 4 years of city league and played every position on the diamond. I only rarely watch the game today but got to see the likes of Bob Gibson, Sandy Koufax and the Oz.