• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

D8BE071E-AD93-47E1-8A44-643CC904DA2B.jpeg

7346319[/ATTACH]
Yes, that is her in front; she isn't wearing her mask for the photo op. Supposedly they kneeled for over nine minutes; I would love to have heard their joints pop and crack as they staggered to their feet.

They had to help the old bat stand up. The whole thing was nothing more than a publicity stunt.

Whoop de do.

Last Tuesday I stood at Parade Rest with an M-1 Garand - outside - in the bright sun and heat - without shade or air conditioning - for one hour (60 minutes exactly) . . . to attend and render honors at a military funeral. The only movements were to Present Arms and Fire. I would estimate the temperature at over 90 degrees with 75 percent humidity. Of course, all of us were in a suit and tie.

Since I was the Squad Leader, I did look down along the line to make sure none of the other guys was getting ready to fall out. Most of them were 70 years of age - or older.

Do you suppose any of those esteemed elected officials have ever done anything like that?

Thank you for your continued service to this country. Even though most of the leaders wouldn't deserve 10 minutes of your time.

I can understand part of the squatting leaning position... May need to shoot under a branch or something. But seriously fucked up form. Fisting the grip and string, draw elbow not behind the arrow, nothing pulling the robe out of the way so string doesn't catch on it,
😂 my ass off... outstanding, I LOVE analysis commentaries.😂 Valid all over.

Last edited:
They were 2 cool cops and their informant back in the 70's when i was kid. They had the red ford torino(?) wIth the big white nike stipe down the side😀

In the pilot, Hutch had a 4” S&W revolver (not sure of model—maybe a 10?) and Starsky had a Beretta. When the series started, Hutch had a 6” bright stainless Python and Starsky had a S&W 59.

Whoop de do.

Last Tuesday I stood at Parade Rest with an M-1 Garand - outside - in the bright sun and heat - without shade or air conditioning - for one hour (60 minutes exactly) . . . to attend and render honors at a military funeral. The only movements were to Present Arms and Fire. I would estimate the temperature at over 90 degrees with 75 percent humidity. Of course, all of us were in a suit and tie.

Since I was the Squad Leader, I did look down along the line to make sure none of the other guys was getting ready to fall out. Most of them were 70 years of age - or older.

Do you suppose any of those esteemed elected officials have ever done anything like that?
I'm actually surprise and disappointed that one of them didn't throw a clot and and drop dead when they tried to get up.

I ordered a box set of unedited Looney Toons for my kids several years ago because I wanted them to see how they used to be. When we loaded the first disk there was a page long disclaimer talking about how things have changed and some content might offend some viewers. My youngest(who was about 8 or 9 at the time) looked at me and said "If it bothers them then just don't watch. This is kind of like history. You shouldn't change it." I just sat there for a minute in shock. I couldn't believe it. Even at her age she gets it. It was a proud dad moment for sure.

Many times in bringing up kids we think....are we doing any good. There are little moments like this in there that proves yes we do.