• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1591582495950.png

Yeah 2020 has been one hell of a year, and it's only half over. Not really too surprising after the last three and a half though. The remaining months leading up to the election should prove interesting to say the least. I've said this before here that I have some problems with President Trump. Mostly on style and not too much on policy but I've had issues with every President I lived through . I'm an American I get to do that. I feel vindicated that I never thought Obama was worth shit as a President and he didn't respect the Constitution one bit and it seems I was right. As the year progresses I know two things. Of course I'll vote for Mr. Trump again. Voting for Joe Biden would in my opinion be an act of treason knowing now what his team has in store for the Country. Marcus Aurelius was right. You got to go with the guy all the corrupt shitheads are hating. Just get ready to lock and load, they appear to be willing to do anything to get their way.

Last edited:
The smaller girl with her back to the camera is risking cervical spine injury and is wearing her belt way too tight. People who don't know how to properly squat put the bar on top of their shoulders against the back of their neck and wear their belts too tight. She is also leaning and favoring her right leg. I hope she gets some good coaching before the fucks herself up. The girl facing the camera is an ox, she could still place the bar a little lower on the back of her shoulders.

100%
and that right there is why CrossFit eats peoples joints and causes a insane amount of injuries.
You can’t do max weight and max reps under a time limit and think you’ll have proper form...

When it comes to workout plans and how effective they are to me it always comes back to this. I've done weight training,running,biking, and I've never been as fit as when I was in the military and there wasn't a weight room to be found wherever I was. Running beat my joints up from just doing it too long. Seems like biking and now rucking to get ready for the Bataan Memorial Death March along with pushups and pullups may be the best plan I've had since then.

Last edited:
We had some very rare Derecho winds Saturday afternoon. We get a lot of wind but this type is usually for the Great Plains only.

It took out this 30' tree. It was the normal damage we see from winds. It seemed much more "selective".

View attachment 7346173

View attachment 7346175

View attachment 7346176

In northwest China, these are known as simoom, or boran. The parent thunderstorms that spawns the wind fronts are often not even visible due to the huge wall of dust and sand that is pushed along it's path. Hell of an impressive sight to see, as a mass of seemingly solid desert land rolls across the sky right in your direction...

MORE FOOTAGE AND INTERVIEWS OF PATRIOT MILITIAMEN AND ARMED TOWNSMEN PATROLLING COEUR D'ALENE, IDAHO...

Armed townsmen of Coeur d'Alene, ID, are not accepting any bullshit from ANTIFA terrorists and their lackeys. Watch as ONE lone libtard stands in the middle of traffic like a dazed junkie high on a synthetic deliriant, being ridiculed by everybody around him... Somebody should give that motherfucker a joint laced with Spice or something so we can watch real funny shit...

Grab a snack or a drink. Twenty four minutes of old school style Americana that is reminiscent of an Old West frontier town dealing with roving gangs of bandits and marauders.

Last edited:
MORE FOOTAGE AND INTERVIEWS OF PATRIOT MILITIAMEN AND ARMED TOWNSMEN PATROLLING COEUR D'ALENE, IDAHO...

Armed townsmen of Coeur d'Alene, ID, are not accepting any bullshit from ANTIFA terrorists and their lackeys. Watch as ONE lone libtard stands in the middle of traffic like a dazed junkie high on a synthetic deliriant, being ridiculed by everybody around him... Somebody should give that motherfucker a joint laced with Spice or something so we can watch real funny shit...

Grab a snack or a drink. Twenty four minutes of old school style Americana that is reminiscent of an Old West frontier town dealing with roving gangs of bandits and marauders.

Is there a sling shortage in Idaho?

But I can play with my boat pritty much any time I want,that other toy only works whin it wants to and costs waaayyy more.