• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Zod_1.png

"Elmer Fudd will not use a gun in new 'Looney Tunes' cartoons"

View attachment 7346144

What the fucking fuck! Personally I'd rather be shot then hacked to pieces with a fucking scythe.

In another twist... I hope all the Fudds out there, you know who you are, "but they won't take muh' thirty-thirty", realize that they are not immune to disarmament either.

If they ban AR-15s today, they WILL come for your thirty-thirty tomorrow. I hope all of the "I support the 2nd Amendment, but..." types out there realize that, and realize that fast...

In another twist... I hope all the Fudds out there, you know who you are, "but they won't take muh' thirty-thirty", realize that they are not immune to disarmament either.

If they ban AR-15s today, they WILL come for your thirty-thirty tomorrow. I hope all of the "I support the 2nd Amendment, but..." types out there realize that, and realize that fast...
The Redcoats weren't rounding up muskets at Concord and Lexington; there were looking for cannon.

The 2A refers to "arms", not small arms. It has nothing to do with hunting.

Over the years, private citizens didn't need cannon to defend their ships and settlements because our professional police and military would defend us. Until last week...

Fact is in my opinion the ones who were willing to make a deal or think they are immune wouldn't be worth shit anyway. Just my take.

Yes, that is her in front; she isn't wearing her mask for the photo op. Supposedly they kneeled for over nine minutes; I would love to have heard their joints pop and crack as they staggered to their feet.
I called it. Fast forward to 15:17 to skip the boring crap.

• Haha
Reactions: rduckwor
I saw a couple of rebooted Foghorn Leghorn cartoons a year or so ago. They just weren't funny.

Leave the classics alone and try creating new stuff.
I ordered a box set of unedited Looney Toons for my kids several years ago because I wanted them to see how they used to be. When we loaded the first disk there was a page long disclaimer talking about how things have changed and some content might offend some viewers. My youngest(who was about 8 or 9 at the time) looked at me and said "If it bothers them then just don't watch. This is kind of like history. You shouldn't change it." I just sat there for a minute in shock. I couldn't believe it. Even at her age she gets it. It was a proud dad moment for sure.

MORE FOOTAGE AND INTERVIEWS OF PATRIOT MILITIAMEN AND ARMED TOWNSMEN PATROLLING COEUR D'ALENE, IDAHO...

Armed townsmen of Coeur d'Alene, ID, are not accepting any bullshit from ANTIFA terrorists and their lackeys. Watch as ONE lone libtard stands in the middle of traffic like a dazed junkie high on a synthetic deliriant, being ridiculed by everybody around him... Somebody should give that motherfucker a joint laced with Spice or something so we can watch real funny shit...

Grab a snack or a drink. Twenty four minutes of old school style Americana that is reminiscent of an Old West frontier town dealing with roving gangs of bandits and marauders.

One tractor trailer making a left hand turn would have taken out that idiot.

Also, the full military camo guys walking around was a little over kill.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
One tractor trailer making a left hand turn would have taken out that idiot.

Also, the full military camo guys walking around was a little over kill.

Definitely with ya' on that military gear and plates... The weather is so good over there that on fullscreen mode, I can literally smell the inviting late spring air and the cooking coming from the restaurants that the group passes. If I could have been there to join these folks right now, my outfit would have been just my normal, daily fair weather outfit that I rock every day here... Button up light blue shirt, work jeans, pack of Maverick Red 100s in the shirt pocket, and a 1873 cattleman hat... Only additional add-on for an open carry state like Idaho would be my .36 caliber 1851 Navy in a right hand holster and two spare cylinders in leather pouches on my left. Humble but extremely functional. I want to enjoy the nightlife and the restaurants, dammit... Too much gear is gonna bang into stuff and get in the way...

Reactions: OldSF MJT and lash
I ordered a box set of unedited Looney Toons for my kids several years ago because I wanted them to see how they used to be. When we loaded the first disk there was a page long disclaimer talking about how things have changed and some content might offend some viewers. My youngest(who was about 8 or 9 at the time) looked at me and said "If it bothers them then just don't watch. This is kind of like history. You shouldn't change it." I just sat there for a minute in shock. I couldn't believe it. Even at her age she gets it. It was a proud dad moment for sure.
Tex Avery cartoons would probably get you on an FBI watch list. "Song of the South" would get a 3AM no-knock raid.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
I called it. Fast forward to 15:17 to skip the boring crap.

Democrats remember a thug whose neck was knelt on for 9-minutes by: kneeling for 9-minutes.

Genius.

I wish they would remember the One Ring the same way Gollum destroyed it: by jumping into a volcano.

IMG_5306.JPG

And yeah, yeah:

82606-nerd-alert-gif-austin-powers-tvhe.gif

Ok I tried to watch both videos, but I just keep thinking of nasty stuff when I see them. Am I wrong? Her husband must be happy or at least as talented?? :ROFLMAO:
I think if you didn't get a rise out of this would be far worse! But remember these words I read on a bathroom wall 40 years ago.....No matter how good looking she is......somewhere, someone is tired of her ass. Hard for me to believe....

Being fired would have given him the ability to fight back in court, and I also believe it would have been the best option. Hopefully the city council will be voted out next election.

Whoop de do.

Last Tuesday I stood at Parade Rest with an M-1 Garand - outside - in the bright sun and heat - without shade or air conditioning - for one hour (60 minutes exactly) . . . to attend and render honors at a military funeral. The only movements were to Present Arms and Fire. I would estimate the temperature at over 90 degrees with 75 percent humidity. Of course, all of us were in a suit and tie.

Since I was the Squad Leader, I did look down along the line to make sure none of the other guys was getting ready to fall out. Most of them were 70 years of age - or older.

Do you suppose any of those esteemed elected officials have ever done anything like that?

I think if you didn't get a rise out of this would be far worse! But remember these words I read on a bathroom wall 40 years ago.....No matter how good looking she is......somewhere, someone is tired of her ass. Hard for me to believe....
Unless tired of her ass just means too tired to do it one more time.