• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1971 PLYMOUTH CUDA CONVERTIBLE

Unrestored 1971 Cuda survivor car. One of 17 V-Code 440 6 BBL Cuda Convertibles produced in 1971.

1-1583846083219@2x.jpg

14-1583846122274@2x.jpg

17-1583846124514@2x.jpg

dji0150-1583846128124@2x.jpg

11-1583846091674@2x.jpg

10-1583846090904@2x.jpg

16-1583846123727@2x.jpg

9-1583846090079@2x.jpg

15-1583846122973@2x.jpg

I spent quite a few hours wrenching on a 440 six pack. A coworker bought one used with very low mileage in cherry shape back in early '73. I helped him install a Hank the Crank chrome crank, a Hemi torqueflight and a ton of other mods. Traction was the challenge. With the stock rear axle it had no problem hitting 160mph, which had some pucker factor.

Hell. I can't imagine someone being dumb enough to believe these masks are designed to stop any virus. Bacteria, maybe. Virus, hell no! To use an analogy folks around here might understand, it's like dropping the plastic tip of a .17 HMR v-max bullet down a .50 cal barrel. Just gonna slide on through. The only thing masks are doing is making people sick, which I believe is by design, so they can keep this farce going until the election.

Actually, it's like throwing a number 9 lead shot pellet, through a fucking hulahoop

View attachment 7379463

View attachment 7379464

Heres my kit. First is a Gunsons Color Tune. The piece goes in place of a spark plug and tells you mixture based on the color of the flame that you can see through the clear section. I prefer to use one per carburetor at the same time. Works only at idle, read plugs at WOT.
The other is the stand by Motor Meter.
DUDE I was about to ask for your man card because I thought you were vaping

I spent quite a few hours wrenching on a 440 six pack. A coworker bought one used with very low mileage in cherry shape back in early '73. I helped him install a Hank the Crank chrome crank, a Hemi torqueflight and a ton of other mods. Traction was the challenge. With the stock rear axle it had no problem hitting 160mph, which had some pucker factor.
I put a 440 with a donated six pack in my 74 Ramcharger after I twisted the crank in my 340 wedge.
God it was amazing how simple it was to make stuff go back then.

Blow a motor,no problem we have another one waiting from the bone yard

@Dirty D - where was that pic taken?

Cool shot.
" A 45-foot Response Boat-Medium from Coast Guard Station Seattle and an MH-65 dolphin helicopter from Coast Guard Air Station Port Angeles conduct hoisting training on Jan. 25, 2016, near Elliott Bay, Wash. Crews from both units conduct weekly training to ensure they remain proficient at hoisting and medical evacuations. U.S. Coast Guard photo by Petty Officer 2nd Class Logan Kellogg."

I snaked it from the USCG Photography FB page.

I got to deny a few for an intentional act.
I have also denied a few for intentional acts. It's always fun to have those conversations when they are in the county lock up for what they did. It goes something like, "We are denying your claim due to policy language that excludes coverage for intentional acts. We have determined based on physical evidence, witness statements, and police reports your acts were willful and deliberate. We will not be extending coverage for legal defense or liability coverage for personal injury or property damage. Expect the damaged party(ies) to pursue legal action both criminal and civil against you. BTW what flavor personal lube do you prefer?"

I did the same thing when I was invited to my wifes first OBGYN appointment while pregnant with our first child 31 years ago. No digital scale then only the balance beam kind. She almost started to cry when they had to move the 25 pound weight to the next higher notch. I was never invited back for another appointment, except for the cool ultrasound screenings.

I plainly remember my FIRST visit to the wifes OBGYN.
I was fresh out of the Corp and was parking the car so I ended up coming in while the Doctor was looking at her whohaw.

The very first thing the doctor said to me was "Are We Cool" I said wtf would you say that?
Dude buzzed out scared shitless of me, now we go shooting and tell jokes about stupid shit

I have also denied a few for intentional acts. It's always fun to have those conversations when they are in the county lock up for what they did. It goes something like, "We are denying your claim due to policy language that excludes coverage for intentional acts. We have determined based on physical evidence, witness statements, and police reports your acts were willful and deliberate. We will not be extending coverage for legal defense or liability coverage for personal injury or property damage. Expect the damaged party(ies) to pursue legal action both criminal and civil against you. BTW what flavor personal lube do you prefer?"
Damn I don't miss that job!

I used to replace my ring compressor every couple of years. After most cars became fuel injected I didn't need to do that again.
Professional mech here. Old days, build an engine. Start it, set the time, set the dwell, fart with the carb for a half an hour. Shut it down, wait a day, set the choke. Fuel injection days, build an engine. Start it, drive it around the block a few times, ship it.

Damn I don't miss that job!
I don't miss most of it, however working SIU was fun, when working litigation it was fun to fuck with plaintiff attorneys, and working on the internal audit team was fun. The people I worked with were the best but the management sucked moose cock by the herd. Now I am on the other side of the fence fucking with them.

Friends have a cabin at Lake Tahoe. He installed a cattle electric fence around deck, doors and window frames after the 3rd bear break in.

neighbors called the cops on him. Cops accused him of setting a booby trap
Fire department then said they would not respond.
It took him a while to educate them about electric fences.
evidently they are now common around Tahoe. Electric door knobs and frames.

The bears love the food in the homes

True story. We were at a stop light where there were two left turn lanes to get on the highway.
We pulled up and theu Guy next to us was in a Porsche and thought he was hot shit, revving the fuck out it.
Light turns green, he hammers down, loses control of the car and into the ditch, which happens to be an embankment similar to what's in the picture.
Best thing I've ever seen!