• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1595328460613.png

True story. We were at a stop light where there were two left turn lanes to get on the highway.
We pulled up and theu Guy next to us was in a Porsche and thought he was hot shit, revving the fuck out it.
Light turns green, he hammers down, loses control of the car and into the ditch, which happens to be an embankment similar to what's in the picture.
Best thing I've ever seen!

So is the time of Covid we’ve seen a bunch of people driving like maniacs around here because typically there’s so much traffic you can’t get from point a to point B without literally being in stop and go traffic.

I never realized it was just so much having all that traffic afforded a certain amount of safety and that people couldn’t do high speeds that would cause almost certain crashes.

so being essential worker I have to go to work and I usually leave around 4AM in the morning to get to work by 5 AM. On the way home,for about the first two weeks, I kept seeing police officers at this one offramp to the highway. specifically, they would be hanging out near this one turn to get onto another highway and they will always be a tow truck there but I would never see anything else.

it turns out they were going so fast around this corner that they would lose control and jerk the steering wheel back in the other direction, which would then put them down and embankment into the woods which is completely covered by vines and trees so you couldn’t see their cars. Poof, they were just vanish…

It happened about five times that I’m aware of and they were probably more because they were all racing down the highway and they had never hit that offramp without any traffic to stop them from being crazy

I think I had dealings with some of them but to be safe ended up marrying someone under 5' 3", lasted over 42 years now.....

Give him a break. He's not the one that reported it.

He may not have been the one that reported it...... but he perpetuated the situation, and is still perpetuating it. I never cared whether he was black or white before this BS. Now he has made people like me that never had any negative thoughts about his skin color, think he's just another whiny crybaby that must get special treatment. He is in a top level racing series because he does have driving talent. If he were a top level driver in the series he would be in a better ride with a better team.
I think his future career will be like Kaepernick, nobody else will want him, and he brought it all on himself.

This discussion should really be in the Bear Pit.

I don't miss most of it, however working SIU was fun, when working litigation it was fun to fuck with plaintiff attorneys, and working on the internal audit team was fun. The people I worked with were the best but the management sucked moose cock by the herd. Now I am on the other side of the fence fucking with them.
Attorneys can be surprisingly easy to fuck with if you know the rules, huge egos make for huge targets and it’s not like you are hurting a real human anyways. I beat an attorney with what I learned in Business Law 101 but most figured out very quickly that if I wasn’t 110% right I just paid it and moved on so when I argued they usually moved on.

enough insurance bullshit, someone please post some saggy ass eye candy to punish me.

Today’s motivation
1595337689199.jpeg