• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

@Threadcutter308 ????

Seems not that old to be you? Maybe a dated pic.... 😉

The music nowadays sure isnt as good.
Stevie Nicks was making my ears happy just a bit ago.
No, not me. My jowels aren't THAT large...... :eek:

I used to work as a Stagehand/Soundman, late 70's/early 80's. The best, most entertaining, well executed show that I ever saw (and I saw/worked a lot) was Devo. Believe that one or not. Stevie Winwood/Back in the Highlife tour was exceptional from a musicianship/sound quality standpoint.

I like Stapelton. His music is solid.

Which here in Denver they are renaming the neighborhood due to “racism” with the guy the old airport was named for that is now home to shopping and yuppies.

Reactions: Barneybdb
981748E5-0516-4EF9-82C7-69C0BE87A211.jpeg

What's disturbing?

Home invader shot and wounded slowly bleeds to death while homeowner stands in doorway, rifle in hand, and simply looks on, smiling...

What's really disturbing?

Home invader shot and wounded slowly bleeds to death while homeowner stands in doorway, rifle in hand, completely naked and sporting an erection, simply looks on, smiling...

What's really, really disturbing?

Home invader shot and wounded slowly bleeds to death while homeowner stands in doorway, rifle in hand, completely naked and sporting an erection, simply looks on while actively and noisily sucking on a pacifier...

What a load of crap.

If the EU opts for ANY traffics on UK goods... they are hosed.

So you are saying if the EU acts like angry little children and throws a tantrum to try and hurt the UK out of spite...they are hosed? I doubt that.
The UK only has 66M people. €165B is $2,500 for every man, woman, and child in the UK, or probably €10,000 per every tax payer...

Can you imagine if every one of us had to pay Mexico $15,000 a year, and they could impose whatever regulations and laws upon us they wanted?

FUCK THE EU! The UK may not actually go down the toilette because they bailed on the third (and successful) German takeover of Europe.

Why don't you dispute the rest of it? Was the UK getting more out of the EU than they were putting in?