• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

41R+WCKC+-L.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Stupid is as stupid does. They may not realize it now, but the police saved the lives of those Antifa idiots. Can you imagine what could have happened if they had gotten into the middle of that Pro Trump crowd. One word.... Carnage.

@Slash0311, Page 1972, these are all albums from 1972, classic rock mostly. Brings back a lot of good memories. I have a lot of those albums, at least what’s left from what got pilfered while I was gone in the Navy. The classic car pics will probably slow down, as we went into a smog motored era in American cars.

A Noon-Day Gun

If your thing is to greet the mid-day with an exquisite cannon blast, then take a look at this: "A miniature brass cannon barrel and brass-mounted adjustable circular magnifying glass fixed to a circular white marble base", all only 23 cm in diameter:

That alarm clock might not work to wake up... but a nice clock for noon or drinks at 17:00

@Slash0311, Page 1972, these are all albums from 1972, classic rock mostly. Brings back a lot of good memories. I have a lot of those albums, at least what’s left from what got pilfered while I was gone in the Navy. The classic car pics will probably slow down, as we went into a smog motored era in American cars.

I was stationed in Coronado Ca from 72 to 75 , between 2 West-PACs saw some awesome concerts in San Diego ✌️