• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

One of the great non-mainstream LPs of '69:

71p+44F-mfL._SL1400_.jpg

Somehow all that Acid I never took is making me understand why people took acid....

I don't think you missed much. I grew up right in the middle of the 60's-70's chaos and was a light weight with respect to partying. I'd rather be one of the more sober people at the party so I can take pictures of those pushing the envelope - and make fun of them later. I fucking hate hangovers and I'm a morning person so puking the next day away is not my ideal of cool. I'm not claiming to be a little innocent - I certainly have a lens into the psychedelic age and it influenced how I see things.

Tres_Ventanas.jpg

What is sad about this is, almost every insurance policy has an exclusionary clause for acts of war or civil insurrection. Almost none of those businesses, homes and cars that have been destroyed will be covered by insurance.

Insert pic of bitchy wife/man on phone from the state farm commercial:

Well, that's in the fine print, so...