• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1597580384270.png

I don't think you missed much. I grew up right in the middle of the 60's-70's chaos and was a light weight with respect to partying. I'd rather be one of the more sober people at the party so I can take pictures of those pushing the envelope - and make fun of them later. I fucking hate hangovers and I'm a morning person so puking the next day away is not my ideal of cool. I'm not claiming to be a little innocent - I certainly have a lens into the psychedelic age and it influenced how I see things.

View attachment 7399809

I grew up in the 70s and the 80s… And I remember being totally surprised with all my buddies were like “dude were coked out of our minds... you didn’t notice that?”

Reactions: Barneybdb
Saved by the police....

The police have saved the local emergency room and morgue from a hell of a headache with their quick actions. Corpses with Bowie knife wounds and close range GSWs from large bore revolvers are not exactly the easiest to clean up, bag, and store without making huge messes that are difficult to clean up...