• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1599276154507.jpeg

LOL... I can relate to this. When I was a kid, actually did fall off the roof. Visiting my dad and we went to his parents house. He and Grandad had to do some roof repair. So, while they're up there I have course climb the ladder go up and check on things dad told me to go down so I did... Just really fast... LOL.

And while I haven't been put in the hospital like that many of times I've slept funny and felt like I've been hit by a truck... I know this, because I've been hit by one of those as a kid... LOL

Was always told if you're not going to be smart You Better Be Tough... Apparently I'm tough...lol

If your wife has liberal friends, she's probably liberal as well. That look he has is probably something he has on a regular basis... Divorce
So I was at a party one night with a girl I was dating at the time. Subject got changed to guns... all the guys said man.... I wish my wife would let me have a gun.... I started laughing and called them all pussies... they asked ... do you have a gun...? I said well about 100 at the house and prolly 4 in the truck 🤣🤣🤣. Their wives liked to shit a brick, I laughed at all of them and left, me and that girl didn’t last long... she was a good piece of ass tho. Redhead

So I was at a party one night with a girl I was dating at the time. Subject got changed to guns... all the guys said man.... I wish my wife would let me have a gun.... I started laughing and called them all pussies... they asked ... do you have a gun...? I said well about 100 at the house and prolly 4 in the truck 🤣🤣🤣. Their wives liked to shit a brick, I laughed at all of them and left, me and that girl didn’t last long... she was a good piece of ass tho. Redhead
I work with two young guys with wives that won’t let them own guns. I just point at them and laugh.

I work with two young guys with wives that won’t let them own guns. I just point at them and laugh.

yes see, right there, that was your mistake.

The redhead I married and I went for our second date to the range. Where she cut out the center of the target with my 45 while my pussy roommate was shooting the frame and all over the place. Her only qualification was that she grew up in Vermont... hadn’t touched a gun since she was a kid.

I love Michael, best man at my wedding, but he cant head the side of a barn and married one of these guns are bad kinda people.

So when Covid started. I told him to go out and buy a gun.... when he wouldn’t do it, I went out and bought four tasers and an instant access lockbox.

Told him that if he wasn’t gonna man up, then the next best thing he could do was to taser somebody’s ass and take their gun.

Bahahaha

yes see, right there, that was your mistake.

The redhead I married and I went for our second date to the range. Where she cut out the center of the target with my 45 while my pussy roommate was shooting the frame and all over the place. Her only qualification was that she grew up in Vermont... hadn’t touched a gun since she was a kid.

I love Michael, best man at my wedding, but he cant head the side of a barn and married one of these guns are bad kinda people.

So when Covid started. I told him to go out and buy a gun.... when he wouldn’t do it, I went out and bought four tasers and an instant access lockbox.

Told him that if he wasn’t gonna man up, then the next best thing he could do was to taser somebody’s ass and take their gun.

Bahahaha
Sadly, I am a broken person. I had rather laugh and ridicule than educate and help.