• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Speaking of Dirty D.....

--
I was standing at the bar one night minding my own business. This fat chick came up behind me, grabbed my behind and said "Hi sweetie... how about you take me back to your place and we'll have some fun?" I said "Sorry, I can't. I haven't got any lubricant". She said breathlessly "You won't need any lubricant with me sweetie". I said "Yes I will. I've only got standard size door frames".
Lmao, 🤣 oh, FUCK, forgive me🤣🤣🤣. 🤙

BDC9E794-9533-490B-863F-46B546A056B3.jpeg

A new and easy self-test for the horror of COVID-19 is doing the rounds and it's simple, quick and positive (or negative if you see what I mean).

Take a glass and pour a decent dram of your favourite whisky into it; then see if you can smell it. If you can, then you are halfway there.

Then drink it. If you can taste it then it is reasonable to assume you are currently free of the virus because the loss of the sense of smell and taste is a common symptom.

I tested myself 7 times last night and was virus free every time, thank goodness.

I will have to test myself again today because I have developed a throbbing headache which can also be one of the symptoms.

I'll report my results later.

Speaking of Dirty D.....

--
I was standing at the bar one night minding my own business. This fat chick came up behind me, grabbed my behind and said "Hi sweetie... how about you take me back to your place and we'll have some fun?" I said "Sorry, I can't. I haven't got any lubricant". She said breathlessly "You won't need any lubricant with me sweetie". I said "Yes I will. I've only got standard size door frames".

Sounds like DirtyD would like this ‘Yo Momma’, she so fat, she sat on a quarter and a booger popped out of George Washington’s nose.

Speaking of Dirty D.....

--

How do you get an Ohio State cheerleader in your dorm room?

Grease her hips and push really hard.

First we saw that the NFAC were shooting each other now the ANTIFA members are flaming themselves with there own Molotov cocktails.

As the ladies of the south are found of saying; “Well bless his heart,”

I'd suggest people stop wearing Media and Medic "credentials" since many bad actors are adopting those as some sort of cover/camouflage and as such will become targets sooner rather than later. And if you're an actual journalist or medic, you should be SCREAMING about those bad actors and identifying them BEFORE you become a target.

I'd suggest people stop wearing Media and Medic "credentials" since many bad actors are adopting those as some sort of cover/camouflage and as such will become targets sooner rather than later. And if you're an actual journalist or medic, you should be SCREAMING about those bad actors and identifying them BEFORE you become a target.

Considering how the "press" portrays these Marxist terrorists as "heroes" and "peaceful," I couldn't give two Hershey squirts if a real (fake news) journalist got caught in any crossfire.

Speaking of Dirty D.....

--
That’s why you keep a mattress in the garage, do I have to think of everything?