• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1602495363580.png

Here is a scenario to test your analytical skills, reasoning, morale compass and philosophical acuity.

You live in a middle-class suburban neighborhood with modern housing, well-manicured lawns and posh landscaping. Your neighbors have moderate to conservative political leanings with a few very liberal neighbors sprinkled in for diversity.

For the most part, politics is not discussed much but when the topic is broached, the conversations are kept polite and each neighbor respects the other’s opinions.

However, there is one neighbor who lives about two houses down from you that has a yard festooned with Biden-Harris signs. She has organized gun-buyback campaigns in the community and led demonstrations downtown and goes apoplectic at the sight of a Trump campaign sign.

She once called the police on a couple of toddlers playing cowboys and Indians with wooden rubber band guns. Even worse, she called Children’s Protective Services on the parents of the boy playing the part of the Indian because of the cultural appropriation.

She is also one of the wealthier neighbors that drives a late model Lexus but eschews fur coats or anything made with leather. She hosts the Vegan and Peta luncheons in her home on a monthly basis. The participants to these luncheons are the typical animal rights fanatics but remember their manners in this part of town.

The lady of this house wears the pants. Her teenage son identifies with gender neutral pronouns. He and his mother have been seen wearing identical dresses and pantsuits on family outings. The husband never lifts his head and rarely talks because he sounds like Truman Capote. He is afraid of loud noises and hides in the basement on the 4th of July.

Now that you have been presented the background it is time to test your analytical skills and decision making. Keep in mind that there are no right or wrong answers to the question but be prepared to justify your answer.

It is dinner time and your wife has asked you to go get something to eat. You ask her what she is in the mood for. She responds with; “Oh I’m not sure; Chinese, Mexican or Pizza. I’ll let you decide for me honey.”

You strap on your Sig P365, kiss her goodbye, and get in the car. As you are driving away, you see a commotion in the aforementioned neighbor’s yard. As you pull out of the driveway and go down the street by her house, you notice that her son is passed out in the yard and the father is on the steps of the front porch sucking his thumb.

The lady of the house is on the ground with three men on top of her. Two of the men are holding her down with her arms pinned to the ground and the third has her pantsuit ripped off with her legs spread as he is about to defile her.

She is screaming for help, crying and begging the men to stop. She’s stopped being an atheist now as she’s even asking for the almighty to intervene. “Dear God! Please help me!”

You are only thirty feet away from the awful scene unfolding before your very eyes with your Sig P365 comfortably strapped to your waist. Now for the difficult question:

Do you bring home Chinese take-out, chicken tacos or a pizza with the works?

Last edited:
Here is a scenario to test your analytical skills, reasoning, morale compass and philosophical acuity.

You live in a middle-class suburban neighborhood with modern housing, well-manicured lawns and posh landscaping. Your neighbors have moderate to conservative political leanings with a few very liberal neighbors sprinkled in for diversity.

For the most part, politics is not discussed much but when the topic is broached, the conversations are kept polite and each neighbor respects the other’s opinions.

However, there is one neighbor who lives about two houses down from you that has a yard festooned with Biden-Harris signs. She has organized gun-buyback campaigns in the community and lead demonstrations downtown and goes apoplectic at the sight of a Trump campaign sign.

She once called the police on a couple of toddlers playing cowboys and Indians with wooden rubber band guns. Even worse, she called Children’s Protective Services on the parents of the boy playing the part of the Indian because of the cultural appropriation.

She is also one of the wealthier neighbors that drives a late model Lexus but eschews fur coats or anything made with leather. She hosts the Vegan and Peta luncheons in her home on a monthly basis. The participants to these luncheons are the typical animal rights fanatics but remember their manners in this part of town.

The lady of this house wears the pants. Her teenage son identifies with gender neutral pronouns. He and his mother have been seen wearing identical dresses and pantsuits on family outings. The husband never lifts his head and rarely talks because he sounds like Truman Capote. He is afraid of loud noises and hides in the basement on the 4th of July.

Now that you have been presented the background it is time to test your analytical skills and decision making. Keep in mind that there are no right or wrong answers to the question but be prepared to justify your answer.

It is dinner time and your wife has asked you to go get something to eat. You ask her what she is in the mood for. She responds with; “Oh I’m not sure; Chinese, Mexican or Pizza. I’ll let you decide for me honey.”

You strap on your Sig P365, kiss her goodbye, and get in the car. As you are driving away, you see a commotion in the aforementioned neighbor’s yard. As you pull out of the driveway and go down the street by her house, you notice that her son is passed out in the yard and the father is on the steps of the front porch sucking his thumb.

The lady of the house is on the ground with three men on top of her. Two of the men are holding her down with her arms pinned to the ground and the third has her pantsuit ripped off with her legs spread as he is about to defile her.

She is screaming for help, crying and begging the men to stop. She’s stopped being an atheist now as she’s even asking for the almighty to intervene. “Dear God! Please help me!”

You are only thirty feet away from the awful scene unfolding before your very eyes with your Sig P365 comfortably strapped to your waist. Now for the difficult question:

Do you bring home Chinese take-out, chicken tacos or a Pizza with the works?
Funny story. I really didn’t expect the question at the end. Seriously, though, she’s still a human. You still gotta stop and help her. Then go pick up your supper.

Funny story. I really didn’t expect the question at the end. Seriously, though, she’s still a human. You still gotta stop and help her. Then go pick up your supper.
Question: What are the chances she will press charges against you for using a gun or too much force on the the miscreants or be a witness for the prosecution at your trial?:) Call 911.

Blackdirt Cowboy beat me to the punch. I will expound a bit

There is nothing manly about standing by while bad things happen, no matter to whom they are being done. While she is a vile person, Rape is rape and not tolerated.

Kinda like Al Sharpton is a despicable excuse for a human, and a Lynch mob should be stopped too.

Last edited:
Question: What are the chances she will press charges against you for using a gun or too much force on the the miscreants or be a witness for the prosecution at your trial?:) Call 911.

You could also go the Full Irony route. Calmly walk up and ask her if she wants you to pull your weapon to defend her.

If it was a Tarantino movie, you'd just cap her, you know, to put her out of your misery. The rapists may not even notice.

You could also go the Full Irony route. Calmly walk up and ask her if she wants you to pull your weapon to defend her.

If it was a Tarantino movie, you'd just cap her, you know, to put her out of your misery. The rapists may not even notice.

Guess I could ask Her to sign a Liability Release.;) My wife doesn't think I could not respond and try to defend her.:devilish:

However, there is one neighbor who lives about two houses down from you that has a yard festooned with Biden-Harris signs. She has organized gun-buyback campaigns in the community and led demonstrations downtown and goes apoplectic at the sight of a Trump campaign sign.

I would have to put my feelings aside and help. Then go for pizza!

I'm hard of hearing and devoid of sympathy.
3 soft tacos extra medium for me.

R

Looks like a 3rd grader did her finger nails.

I had to look at the photo several times to see if I was looking at this correctly. It could be the camera's perspective and I'd like to give her the benefit of doubt. but those look like man-hands to me. I mean, like really, look at the size of those knuckles.

Is it me or could the camera be adding on a few ring sizes?

Easy cheesy answer:

The general flow would go like this... plus/minus a little....

Call 911 and leave the line open, narrate what you're doing for the dispatcher. Address the threat with lethal force due to the current and ongoing threat of great bodily injury and potential death to your neighbors. From behind cover of your vehicle's engine block and front brake disks, send rounds downrange in the bad guy's vitals.

Whilst maintaining lethal coverage on the dead/dying bag guys pull the lady away, advise her to pull her son to the porch or inside their home and assess his ABC's step by step while you keep a calm voice and keep gun on bad guys.

Once your hot wife comes out, have her grab your go-bag from the vehicle and assist with assessment and treatment of the gender-neutral adolescent human and the other invalides.

Zip cuffs? Nah. not proper manpower for that. Maintain lethal coverage is where its at until tha cavalry arrives.

But, definitely could GrubHub app some pizzas for all parties involved and fire/ems/police as well.

Is stop and whip out my phone to record this an option?

@clcustom1911 - no grubhub.

Useless pussy of an owner was a huge Hillary supporter in 2016.

If I need food I usually cook it.
If I am either too busy or dont feel like it, the chinese place 4 blocks away delivers.

Is stop and whip out my phone to record this an option?

So long as you say "world star" repeatedly during the event.

Seriously though I'd like to think I'd be the bigger person by helping her out. Things that would keep me from doing such are:

1-She'd speak for them and they'd get out on a "no cash" bond to harass me.
2-Legal liability (both her and them)
3-The usual dangers of getting involved in such things.
4-I don't know that I'd want to "out" myself as a person who carries to such a person.

Then again they do say that a conservative's a liberal who's been mugged by reality so in the long run proving the theory that a good guy with a gun stops a bad guy with a gun may get someone on your side. Then again they could be stupid as ever too......

This is a terrible question to ask. Basically, it is questioning whether our standards or morals have eroded to the extent of the very people we've begun accustomed to loathe.

That said, she deserves a couple quick BBC creampies before I cap them.
Edit: Definitely Mexican

@clcustom1911 - no grubhub.

Useless pussy of an owner was a huge Hillary supporter in 2016.

If I need food I usually cook it.
If I am either too busy or dont feel like it, the chinese place 4 blocks away delivers.
Well, I figgur LE would frown on me leaving the scene, so if no GrubHub... uhh.. Uber Eats some Indian food? Garlic Naan and some chicken Tikka Masala would definitely hit the spot.

Come on, I may have just saved a couple lives and smoke-checked some bad dudes, one of whom may or may not have been known as Corn Pop... come on, man!! I gotta get the little lady and me some food! Still hungry. Wifey is dessert once all is said and done... Murica

🤣😂🤣

So long as you say "world star" repeatedly during the event.

Seriously though I'd like to think I'd be the bigger person by helping her out. Things that would keep me from doing such are:

1-She'd speak for them and they'd get out on a "no cash" bond to harass me.
2-Legal liability (both her and them)
3-The usual dangers of getting involved in such things.
4-I don't know that I'd want to "out" myself as a person who carries to such a person.

Then again they do say that a conservative's a liberal who's been mugged by reality so in the long run proving the theory that a good guy with a gun stops a bad guy with a gun may get someone on your side. Then again they could be stupid as ever too......

In the movie, "Goosebumps," the prissy little bitch treats the geeky kid like a turd in a punch bowl for the better part of the show. The werewolf makes the stud-muffin that she's banging soil his pants and run away, leaving her to die alone.

Spoiler alert: the geeky kid saves her. Watch the video to see how she reacts to the kid she once treated like a used tampon. This is how you hope a leftist would react in my hypothetical scenario. Then again, this is a make-believe story in a movie.

Based on my empirical observation of humans on this sublunary orb for a century that is half over for me, I can say with a confident degree of statistical certainty that leftists have no sense of gratitude and would turn on you faster than a revolving door in Nordstrom's on sales day.