• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Reactions: gizmohead
ibringtehlulzz_122168816_648098499401231_922351154243168170_n.jpg

I was on the Captain Kangaroo show in the mid 60's (born in '58). The show was produced locally at the CBS affiliate KVAL TV in Eugene, OR.
I also met and worked his ex-wife Marci on a commercial real estate development project in the 80's.

Transmission fluid...second most flammable substance in a car. Zamboni in this case
Not likely,these machines are Hydrostatic drive and generally use non-toxic/flammable hydraulic fluids

If I were to guess I'd say it was a propane leak.

We used to do just that, and the amount of things that could break were simple.
Right? Had a '67 F-100 Ranger with a 240 straight six. Just hop in the engine bay and start tinkering! Or hop in to beat on the three on the tree linkages because you jammed the whole damn transmission up. Gawd, I miss having vehicles where a hammer was a viable means of repair! :LOL:

Right? Had a '67 F-100 Ranger with a 240 straight six. Just hop in the engine bay and start tinkering! Or hop in to beat on the three on the tree linkages because you jammed the whole damn transmission up. Gawd, I miss having vehicles where a hammer was a viable means of repair! :LOL:
With a beer in your hand to boot.

I had an old Dodge van that used a case of oil from Lejune to Ohio.
One weekend on the way home we spin a bunch of bearings
Everything was closed, we found an old dodge parked at a farm and the farmer let us have EVERYTHING we needed.
His wife made all of us dinner and of course the farmer had his home brew.
We weren't 30 miles from base and still had a hard time making it to formation on Monday morning.

We stopped by there on the way home almost every weekend for a year,great folks. ( loaded up with fire water and homemade food)

I have a 71 Lemans 4 door Post car that I converted to a floor shift after I couldn't get parts for the 3 on a tree. You're absolutely right about jamming it the fuck up. If you want to talk real crazy Mercedes made a 5 on a tree at a point!

With a beer in your hand to boot.

I had an old Dodge van that used a case of oil from Lejune to Ohio.
One weekend on the way home we spin a bunch of bearings
Everything was closed, we found an old dodge parked at a farm and the farmer let us have EVERYTHING we needed.
His wife made all of us dinner and of course the farmer had his home brew.
We weren't 30 miles from base and still had a hard time making it to formation on Monday morning.

We stopped by there on the way home almost every weekend for a year,great folks. ( loaded up with fire water and homemade food)

That is some epic gear heading right there. Shout outs to those people.