• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

gifs_06.gif

“The past was alterable. The past never had been altered. Oceania was at war with Eastasia. Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia.”

and still part of the agenda being telegraphed through music:

Who controls the past now controls the future
Who controls the present now controls the past
Who controls the present now?

“The past was alterable. The past never had been altered. Oceania was at war with Eastasia. Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia.”

and still part of the agenda being telegraphed through music:

Who controls the present now controls the past
Who controls the present now?

Cracks me up I have some friends that are leftist. Grew up on RATM. " Fuck you I won't do what you tell me" now there wear your masks.... Do what they tell you the government will protect you.....

That's almost i.possible to do. At the dive school we had a 10m dive board on our 40' pool. You might make 10-15' deep, but buoyancy wont let you go to the bottom. Unless you are wearing a lot of weight belts....

Doc

I just checked and the "max depth of the pool" is listed at 20'. So I was off at 25'. But it also was not my imagination that my feet touched the bottom and I pushed off of it to get back up. Im GUESSING the bubbler system allows you to cut through the "water" a lot differently than if it was just straight water with no air bubbles.

All I know is it hurt with a bubbler at 10m so the video posted above, that looks higher than 10m, looks like it would hurt a lot more.

Reactions: hermosabeach
In CA when they banned the AR and AK, the 1919 was legal as was the Ma Deuce (semi auto)

then CA banned new mags over 10 rounds so the belts were an issue and banned 50 BMG rifles (updated)
... but the Ma Duece is not a rifle so it’s ok

Last edited:
In CA when they banned the AR and AK, the 1919 was legal as was the Ma Deuce (semi auto)

then CA banned new mags over 10 rounds so the belts were an issue and banned 50
Cal rifles... but the Ma Duece is not a rifle so it’s ok
50 cal rifles are not banned. Specifically the 50BMG (only) is banned.

I wonder how much each MPH costs???
From an ME class years ago, once a car reaches top speed - say 140 in a mustang, it would require roughly doubling the HP to add 10 more MPH

altering the coefficient of drag was way cheaper. Also making the car skinnier was cheaper as you had less cross section for air resistance

thus top fuel dragsters are skinny

Doubling the engine output normally reduces its lifespan to unacceptable levels in a street car

The Porsche 911 maxed out air cooled (oil cooled) and had to switch to a more modern design to make more power

the high output 911 air cooled motors can easiest cost $100k

Reactions: fx77 and Maxwell