• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1607460488350.png

I've got the same scar as Shooter 65. It'll take a while, but you will get over it. Wishing you the best, and while you are laid up, you could post some more pictures. I case you hadn't noticed, you were missed... JD

Thanks. I have plenty of time to do so.

Pretty stoked right now...just scored one (that’s all you can choose) bottle of Buffalo Trace 2020 George T. Stagg Bourbon
First time trying to get some through the lottery locally (name in a box two days before drawing, they call, you answer and get to choose one bottle of what they’re shipped from the distiller, once a year I think..not sure..). By the time they called all to choose from was this and Pappy Van Winkle 10 year, so got lucky my first try at it. Live a little. 😉🤙 All the even better stuff was already picked ahead of me, but it’s 😎.
Congratulations. That's fine whiskey right there.

Damn brother for a back injury you sure came back swinging for the fence!!! Just what I needed after a shitty day at the office. Get well soon! I haven't had my back fused yet, but I've had a hip replacement already at the ripe old age of 34.

Reactions: shooter65
This is my shoulder after 5 surgeries I have 6 total now all on the same one If I would just listen to toe doctor and PT then I may just avoid #7 It’s hard to take it easy in my job as a Firefighter but my body has made the choices my mind doesn’t agree with.
43E70CD7-3373-434E-8126-2424C7EC4B5B.jpeg