• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Roll back the clock 30 years and I'll see your class C and raise you an Explosive A.
20201224_091152.jpg

Shooter65 was a victim of a political hit job, bunched up panties narked him off for posting pictures, he has done for a long time. And they did this when he was in recovery. I am not proud of you fella's. Prove me wrong.

Calm your tits Felicia, Shitter65 will be back in a few days and hopefully will stop trying to get this thread deleted when he does.

There's 2 or 3 folks that primarily post those pics. Be adults and have enough self control to use the damn ignore button that they graciously provide. I'm not a huge fan of pages on top of pages of wemenz, myself. But I'm even less of a fan of seeing yall bitch like children over something you have 100% control over. You're not doing shit to improve this thread.

The mods will sort out who and what they don't want in here, so let them be. It's fucking disgusting to see adults whine like this. Not motivational at all.

Fight me

Last edited:
Why don't you old limp dicked bitches that object to these pics of women start another thread that you guys can frequent about your four legged feline fetishes, old airplanes and old cars.
JFC, you guys are fkn amazing. Like others have said, hit ignore and stroll on or get a life since you guys object to pics of women, or women with tattoos or women that are into fitness.
Grow a set and tell your wife and or daughter that its the internet.

Not against any beautiful women, just not the fat ugly ones. If those are your motivation you could talk to your physician about your fetish.

Based on the snowflake society of today :)

Greetings Recipients

I wanted to send some sort of Christmas greeting to my friends, colleagues and relatives, but it is difficult in today's world to know exactly what to say without offending someone.

So I met with my lawyer yesterday, and on their advice I wish to say the following:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the summer solstice holiday practiced with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated new year in recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2021, but not without due respect for the calendar of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great (not to imply that Australia is necessarily greater than any other country) and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual or gender preference of the wishees.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms:

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/him or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.

The wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Best Regards ( without prejudice )

Name withheld ( Privacy Act ).

Based on the snowflake society of today :)

Greetings Recipients

I wanted to send some sort of Christmas greeting to my friends, colleagues and relatives, but it is difficult in today's world to know exactly what to say without offending someone.

So I met with my lawyer yesterday, and on their advice I wish to say the following:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the summer solstice holiday practiced with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated new year in recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2021, but not without due respect for the calendar of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great (not to imply that Australia is necessarily greater than any other country) and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual or gender preference of the wishees.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms:

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/him or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.

The wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Best Regards ( without prejudice )

Name withheld ( Privacy Act ).
All well and good, but it’s the winter solstice, not the summer solstice. 😉😎

When I was a kid, My dad (mechanic for decades) got me with the "grab me the left-handed 3/4 wrench from the tool box, please."
“Right under the box of grid squares, between the rack stretcher and the bucket of prop wash”

I worked with a good spirited junior technician with a below average I.Q. Used to love sending him to look for a 14/16” wrench or a 10/32” socket. 6.25 mm drive ratchet handle was fun too, Never got old.
Humvee keys, blinker fluid, ID-10-T request forms... it just goes on and on....

For anyone that has an aviation background the following is advice that you can give someone that you don't like. This is from a pilot who has played one-too-many practical jokes.

I'll give all of you another tip that comes from the 40-plus years of my aviation experience. We use it for the aircraft but it can be used on your cars.

I don't use ordinary soap and water to wash my car. I use good old prop-wash. You won't find this in any auto parts stores or any of the big box stores like Walmart. You can only purchase it at your local airport.

Just drive out to any small airport and walk in the Fixed Base Operations (FBO) office and ask for some prop-wash. They will know what your talking about.

Don't act like you're a non-pilot as this stuff is not sold to the general public. Act like you are a pilot and know what you're talking about. To look like an aviator you need to approach the receptionist with a cocky-devil-may-care attitude. If you have a pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses be sure to wear them even if it's dark outside.

If the receptionist is really attractive be sure to address her as "Baby." All real pilots address the girls at the airports as "Baby."

If you want to save money, go to the FBOs at the larger airports. Just walk in the front door and ask "Baby" for a 5 gallon container of prop-wash. That sounds like a lot to get for just one vehicle but you will save money by purchasing a large amount. If it comes in a concentrated form just ask for a one gallon can. Most concentrated brands of prop-wash recommend you dilute it in water with a 10-to-1 mix. For your car you only need to dilute it 40-to-1.

If you really want to save a lot of money call up Sporty's pilot shop at 1.800.776.7897. It's not available on-line. You can only order it over the phone. If the sales representative tells you that Haz-Mat charges apply; don't believe them. They don't know what they are talking about. Tell them you want to talk with someone else to order the prop-wash.

Here's another tip. Rather than going to the lawn & garden store, you can use flight-line instead of the standard weed-eater line. So while you are getting some prop-wash ask for a spool of flight-line. If they try to sell you the 100 foot spool don't buy it. A little goes a long way because it's tougher than standard weed-eater line. A 10 foot spool of flight line is all you will ever need to your weed-eater.

Because it's marked "for aircraft use only," they will charge you an arm and a leg for it. Don't let that scare you away from using it for your weed-eater as you pay ten times more over a ten year period if you keep purchasing the standard weed-eater line at the lawn & garden store.

If you have a little time while you're at the airport and are hungry, most restaurants on the field have a special menu for the air crews. You won't need to order off the air crew menu. Just walk in the restaurant with the same cocky-devil-may-care attitude while wearing those sparkly Ray-Bans and tell the waitress, "I'll just have the 'high-speed-buffet' today." Be sure to address her as "baby."

Last edited: