• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1609014505981.png

Lol
Shooter got punted!
I like poon as much as anyone but there’s more to life than just poon.
View attachment 7512007
Here are some custom wraps a co worker did on a fishing rod he’s building
I was so used to Shooters post that at first glance I thought it was some sort of patriotic stripper pole. I suppose my mind is in the gutter.🤪

A number of years ago I got into a fight with a local newspaper over a crime being committed with a "Semi automatic revolver" It went on for a while but they would not print a retraction or correction. They kept on insisting that is what the police said and they are here to help us. I sent the articles to Jeff Cooper never expecting a reply.
IMG_2151.jpg

A number of years ago I got into a fight with a local newspaper over a crime being committed with a "Semi automatic revolver" It went on for a while but they would not print a retraction or correction. They kept on insisting that is what the police said and they are here to help us. I sent the articles to Jeff Cooper never expecting a reply. View attachment 7512401
I seem to recall an Italian company making semi auto revolvers