• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I seem to recall an Italian company making semi auto revolvers

I prefer a full auto revolver.....

1609050037914.png

Last edited:
Not 100% sure but I would assume so. I'm sure someone could identify the nationality or army of the soldier and give us a better idea of who and where. But looks Irish to me.
My guess is British Soldier(s), Irish girl, in Northern Ireland. But then again, you could be right. I have no idea what the uniforms of Irish Soldiers look like.

Youse guys better jump on these 22 lr bargains before they are all gone !
Well they gotta cover legal expenses so....

Reactions: Doc68
I actually haven’t bought for a bit now, until recently that is...got a case of Prime .308 175gr. And still on the way is a case of....
Of which they still have 30 boxes (3 cases). Seemed reasonable for the times and the wife sent a nice personal Merry Christmas and thanking me for buying from them, was sent separate after the order communications were all complete. Sounded nice kinda compared to the usual standard. Came off as great folks to deal with. 🤙🤙

Last edited:
Reactions: Barneybdb
I got tired of his non-stop posting and can see the mods view.
I also understand that he has other shit to do than babysit.

Need to police equally.
Not one word about the 3 pictures with watermarks since his posting.
Yep! However, I do not believe they look at every picture posted. If you find/see a watermark or any other egregious issues with a post, notify a Moderator. Let them sort it out!

Last edited:
I actually haven’t bought for bit now, until recently that is...got a case of Prime .308 175gr. And still on the way is a case of....
Of which they still have 30 boxes (3 cases). Seemed reasonable for the times and the wife sent a nice personal Merry Christmas and thanking me for buying from them, was sent separate after the Oder communications. Sounded nice kinda compared to the usual standard. Came off as great folks to deal with. 🤙🤙
Blue Collar Reloading. Veteran owned, solid good people.