• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Seriously? You're confused?

After being asked to tone it down on the photo posting...and getting a 3 day vacation for posting one with a water mark, and his first act is posting 6 more pics. Are you fucking dense, an idiot or just fucking stupid?

This site is primarily a firearms site, that allows the posting of pics that may have tits, but no crotch or watermarked images. And here, you had Shooter65...who's last 200 posts were all photos, except one response to a for sale ad, in the PX. WTF did you think was going to happen?

If you're not providing meaningful content (conversation, discussion, technical input), and just using the Hide as your personal picture posting site your ass is going to get banned. Permanently.

Is that clear enough?

Power trip? Like I don't something better to do, on a Saturday morning, than to deal with this crap? Please.
After complaining publicly about his excessive titposting, I was told by Shooter65 about three weeks ago that I was "low IQ" because I came to a firearms based website, looking for information and discussion about firearms and not tits.

Seems like my situation might have just changed somewhat. :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1609114411003.png

After complaining publicly about his excessive titposting, I was told by Shooter65 about three weeks ago that I was "low IQ" because I came to a firearms based website, looking for information and discussion about firearms and not tits.

Seems like my situation might have just changed somewhat. :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
What's the correlation?

Youse guys better jump on these 22 lr bargains before they are all gone !
I guess having to pay back $450,000 did not slow these bastards down

The description of this “pillow” is the greatest!

There's a group on facebook where we share funny shit.

Below is the list of times I've been banned, all from posting shit that I've found in this thread.

Merry Christmas to all of you who keep my stupid ass off of that God forsaken shit show they call social media.

To Facebook AI, fuck you and may you rot in hell.

View attachment 7511414

You’re welcome for that top picture Lmaoooooo