• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

71FAFF64-60D8-4853-8544-900180FF1982.jpeg

Hi,

You do realize it is closer related to the Culinary Institute than the Intel Agency right?
Or do you want to double down on what exactly that building is and its address??

Sincerely,
Theis
I do know that is is located across from a steak house named in honor of "The Duke". That steak house was known for having a 128 oz margaritta on the menu. Legend has it that when I ordered it, that I was the first person to order it. The waitresses were all laughing. It was my only remedy for having to stay with my in laws.

Do you think conservatives will finally listen to what some of us have been saying for a long time and stop using the platform run by people that hate them with a passion?

I wouldn't hold my breath for it...
I didn't even realize that there was other platforms until recently. I joined them now, and one of them has already been shut down... by the tech Nazis... You almost HAVE to use their products... they own the internet. The stupid gov gave them that exclusion to do whatever the hell they want... Their restriction says I can't start any NEW groups, but I can't even answer a question on groups I created long ago...
Restricted by digital overlords 1.PNG

BACON BRIGADE COMBAT ACTION: 180 feral hogs down in two nights. AR-15/AR-10. Nightvision HD footage.

This group of guys had just saved perhaps MILLIONS of dollars worth of crops from destruction, considering how fast these things breed.

To any liberal soyfreak anti-hunting, green new deal, vegan types "monitoring" us who happen to see this.... HOPE THIS VIDEO TRIGGERS the GRAND BIG DADDY of anxiety and panic attacks in you motherfuckers. BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

I just found a stash of 1000 210m primers and about 5000 small rifle of various mfg...

Color me motivated

I just realized I had for 40 mm grenade cans full of primers. Small rifle, small rifle match, large pistol, large rifle match, BR-4s, large rifle magnum match.

I’m sitting on a gold mine I didn’t even remember I had all that stuff.