• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I just realized I had for 40 mm grenade cans full of primers. Small rifle, small rifle match, large pistol, large rifle match, BR-4s, large rifle magnum match.

I’m sitting on a gold mine I didn’t even remember I had all that stuff.
1610842530300.jpeg

I just realized I had for 40 mm grenade cans full of primers. Small rifle, small rifle match, large pistol, large rifle match, BR-4s, large rifle magnum match.

I do shit like that all the time.
139393112_858643831617683_2223157869281580678_o.jpg
139495045_2227881290682406_479857704923536285_o.jpg

Serious horsepower here

Holy shit... I think I may have just saved an innocent child's life somewhere in the world right now...

So I was just letting random YouTube recommended videos cycle as I am doing some reading elsewhere on the Internet... Some clickbait video titled "Cutest but deadliest animals in the world" start playing. Out of slightly bored interest, I scroll down the comments to see if anyone had called out the clickbait-edness of this shit, when I see THIS posted...

----------
i was bitten by a cat yesterday 😑🙄😭😭💔 and i am 9 years old my name is khadija
----------

Posted '23 HOURS AGO'

Me: INSTANTLY awake and alert.

My reply:

----------
If the cat that bit you was a stray or an unvaccinated yard cat, MAKE SURE you and your parents notify your nearest hospital and health authorities so you can get a rabies vaccination. Rabies symptoms can take up to 6 months to appear and once symptoms appear, the disease is 100% fatal. DO NOT joke around with matters like this. Get checked out RIGHT NOW.
----------

So far, no acknowledgement on the page yet and I am checking that shit every few hours to make sure it does not accidentally vanish, as YouTube comments can glitch sometimes. But, being that she posted that she got bitten yesterday, there is still plenty of time to take action and receive the shots, if the cat was a stray... In many countries, particularly in South Asia and the Middle East, there is VERY little steps the governments had taken to educate their people on the danger of rabies and rabies is the leading cause of childhood mortality. I hope they see this message and take action soon. Holy shit again... When you realize you may have just saved somebody from a cruel and horrific fate...

Last edited:
Holy shit... I think I may have just saved an innocent child's life somewhere in the world right now...

So I was just letting random YouTube recommended videos cycle as I am doing some reading elsewhere on the Internet... Some clickbait video titled "Cutest but deadliest animals in the world" start playing. Out of slightly bored interest, I scroll down the comments to see if anyone had called out the clickbait-edness of this shit, when I see THIS posted...

----------
----------

Posted '23 HOURS AGO'

My reply:

----------
If the cat that bit you was a stray or an unvaccinated yard cat, MAKE SURE you and your parents notify your nearest hospital and health authorities so you can get a rabies vaccination. Rabies symptoms can take up to 6 months to appear and once symptoms appear, the disease is 100% fatal. DO NOT joke around with matters like this. Get checked out RIGHT NOW.
----------

So far, no acknowledgement on the page yet and I am checking that shit every few hours to make sure it does not accidentally vanish, as YouTube comments can glitch sometimes. But, being that she posted that she got bitten yesterday, there is still plenty of time to take action and receive the shots, if the cat was a stray... In many countries, particularly in South Asia and the Middle East, there is VERY little steps the governments had taken to educate their people on the danger of rabies and rabies is the leading cause of childhood mortality. I hope they see this message and take action soon. Holy shit again... When you realize you may have just saved somebody from a cruel and horrific fate...
Don't be harsh but I bet they ate the cat 🐈 already

----------
----------

Posted '23 HOURS AGO'

My reply:

----------
----------

Cat scratch fever is also a very real infection of the lymphatic system caused by bacteria in cat scratches and bites. I work with our local animal control center, in my spare time, to trap, neuter, and release (TNR) feral cats. I know of a few people who have had it. One of the managers at the center got it from her own cat.

Brad lived in California and was a lifelong environmentalist. He was sick of the world; of Covid-19, Brexit, Russian belligerence, global warming, racial tensions, and the rest of the disturbing stories that occupy media headlines.

Brad drove his car into his garage and then sealed every doorway and window as best he could. He got back into his car and wound down all the windows, selected his favorite radio station, started the car and revved it to a slow idle.

Two days later, a worried neighbor peered through his garage window and saw him in the car. She notified the emergency services and they broke in, pulling Brad from the car.

A little sip of water and, surprisingly, he was in perfect condition, but his Tesla had a dead battery.

Brad is a registered California Democrat.

Packing to move I found all kinds of stuff I had forgotten about...including 10,00 SR primers.

Hi,

So you have been across from that building and yet still passing disinformation as to that it pertains to the Central Intelligence Agency when if you have been across from it you clearly see the sign of it being Leavitt Group Insurance HQ.....

Also I think you might have downed that margarita before you seen that building because all the eating places are down the street and across the river, lolol.

1610815156416.png

Sincerely,
Theis

Last edited:
Packing to move I found all kinds of stuff I had forgotten about...including 10,00 SR primers.
What's the life expectancy on primers? I know I've got a stash out in the garage, but they are probably 10 years old now.

I know, I know, before you know it they'll be heading off to college or moving out to start their lives. Get married and have little primers. Where does the time go. Blah, blah, blah...

Reactions: Zorrosdens
Hi,

So you have been across from that building and yet still passing disinformation as to that it pertains to the Central Intelligence Agency when if you have been across from it you clearly see the sign of it being Leavitt Group Insurance HQ.....

Also I think you might have downed that margarita before you seen that building because all the eating places are down the street and across the river, lolol.

View attachment 7529418

Sincerely,
Theis

Sincerely,
Theis
I don't know, that Dodge screams narc though. I'm leaning on the side that this is real. I mean it may not be headquarters. But some super secret black site? Probably.

What's the life expectancy on primers? I know I've got a stash out in the garage, but they are probably 10 years old now.

I know, I know, before you know it they'll be heading off to college or moving out to start their lives. Get married and have little primers. Where does the time go. Blah, blah, blah...
I’m still loading and shooting pistol with primers I bought before Obama was President:)

Reactions: lash and Redhook
Hi,

View attachment 7529418

Sincerely,
Theis
Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner! I kinda of figured you knew it wasn't culinary. I realy didn't expect it to be that long before someone would bust my trolling. As for the dining and Margarita.....it wasn't across the river. Only a block or so west on the main corner. I see the resturaunt is now closed. To bad....it seemed like a good place the one time I ate there. It had been there a long time. I had either rode past it with my parents or drove past it later in life on my way to higher altitude.
20210117_081037.jpg

Someone was going for max points because they cleared the fence in front of the trailer!
View attachment 7530148
When I was an adjuster I had a claim where a methed out driver and his 350Z barely grazed the top of a 4x4 Suburban on the way to the oak tree that caught him, the curb that he launched off of was 40’ away.