Maggie’s  Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
PX Member
Minuteman
  • OMG that's like so racist, you can't call a business "white" anymore, I'm going to run to my safe space and call my psychologist to cry to.....

Holy shit, I just envisioned that being read in the most effeminate high pitched, fast, and heavily lisped voice ever possible, complete with the speaker clapping his hand with painted nails, over his mouth in a flamboyant gesture...

anim_lol.gif

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • HOOOLY SHIT... A true case of 'modern problems require modern solutions'...

----------
    I tried to call to talk to a rep about a package and the system absolutely would not let me talk to someone saying no other info is available. After several attempts I just called and said a driver attacked me and 15 sec later I was talking to a customer service representative.

Fed Ex is such a bullshit company

----------

anim_lol.gif anim_lol.gif anim_lol.gif

deepsix++

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 26, 2017
    California
    how do you guys like my billet aluminum gun case , can fit at least 3 pistols in it
    planning on machining it soon . middle section will be wire cut out using edm
    it will have an o ring around the top lip to keep it nice and sealed up

Attachments

• 2342135414534534.PNG
      2342135414534534.PNG
      308.1 KB · Views: 73
    • 3234234543225464.PNG
      3234234543225464.PNG
      196.9 KB · Views: 63
    • 543254236424562456542.PNG
      543254236424562456542.PNG
      289.4 KB · Views: 72

lariat

Gunny Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Feb 11, 2018
    how do you guys like my billet aluminum gun case , can fit at least 3 pistols in it
    planning on machining it soon . middle section will be wire cut out using edm
    it will have an o ring around the top lip to keep it nice and sealed up
    Carry handle is off center when it is deployed, the box will tilt and be a PITA to carry. The weight of the aluminum will magnify this.

EDM it last so that if you make a mistake you are not scrapping that sunk cost as well. And let us know the final all-in cost you think it will be. What are the dimensions of the raw stock you are using? Going with 6061?

You could just drill the corners and mill out the inside. If you have the skills for the outside you have the skills for the inside. A lot of the machining in there isn’t precise work it’s only removing material.

Last edited:
    Reactions: LeftyJason and TACC