• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

gifs_17.gif

So, y’all probably think I’m warped, but this little girl loves to get her coochie rubbed. We used to have an aggressive male, and the handler would jack him off if he went out and did good work. Then the critter got to where he wouldn’t get in the boat if he didn’t get jacked off first. Let to a pretty big Mexican stand off for a few days And yes, that’s me, back in my glory days. 1988 or so. And this ended up posting as a Dirty D quote, but I was just trying to add his dolphins. Don’t know what I did there. View attachment 7572716

Attachments

• 874E2850-91D5-44F7-8D16-8D80E42BC509.jpeg
    874E2850-91D5-44F7-8D16-8D80E42BC509.jpeg
    442.3 KB · Views: 344

This reminds me of a climbing trip to the Tetons when I was glissading down Middle Teton Glacier and one foot punched through into a crevasse. That knee went backwards. The next week was not kind. I went up and down stairs on my ass and ate ibuprofen. A week later we packed into the Wind Rivers and did a bunch of technical routes on peaks like Pingora, Warbonnet, etc. The young heal fast.