• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1615429387260.png

So, I figured that this was probably one of you meatheads. Oh, and I think I want to do it too.

Did something similar, empty 1 gallon paint can, wrap duct tape around it, hang a two pound bag of Tannerite in it, top it off with a bowling ball, finger holes up(if the holes are down the ball will frag you). Shoot and see how high it goes! Most fun I've had with my clothes on! :love:

Reactions: lash
‘Was’ being the operative word. How stupid do you have to be to not know that would happen? Forrest Gump knew better than that.
I thought every boy learned that lesson at a young age by doing that very same thing in some form or fashion. How this cat made it to adulthood without this knowledge born out of experience AND was still stupid enough to do it the way he did is why Darwin Awards exist.

But I gotta give him points for the "stop, drop, and roll Dick roll" routine he was working on when the clip ended. Those circa 1970's PSAs are still paying off!

I thought every boy learned that lesson at a young age by doing that very same thing in some form or fashion. How this cat made it to adulthood without this knowledge born out of experience AND was still stupid enough to do it the way he did is why Darwin Awards exist.

But I gotta give him points for the "stop, drop, and roll Dick roll" routine he was working on when the clip ended. Those circa 1970's PSAs are still paying off!
"Go burn the garbage pile". Not to mention recreational pyrotechnics.. My childhood GI Joe battles involved gasoline and rubber cement (napalm).

"Go burn the garbage pile". Not to mention recreational pyrotechnics.. My childhood GI Joe battles involved gasoline and rubber cement (napalm).
We had trash barrels we burned in. Did you know that an individual can utilize the airholes that are knocked in them to squirt gas efficiently into the flaming barrel with a syringe? If the air holes are big enough they can also be used to safely dispose of m80s in the fire while throwing lit trash all over the pasture upon detonation. Safety first!

I must also mention, however, this is how you get you ass beat in all directions.