• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Saggy gun belt gonna fucking fall off as soon as anything happens. Fail. No inner belt on which to mount the gun belt. Fail. Drop leg holster straps unsecured. Fail.

Fake ass titties with hard nipples in an easy-access tube top. Major fucking win, and canceled out all of the above
Bitch please, the soles of her boots aren't even red!

0224E0F8-D830-41EA-B8FE-4767DF37C9C5.jpeg

I thought every boy learned that lesson at a young age by doing that very same thing in some form or fashion. How this cat made it to adulthood without this knowledge born out of experience AND was still stupid enough to do it the way he did is why Darwin Awards exist.

But I gotta give him points for the "stop, drop, and roll Dick roll" routine he was working on when the clip ended. Those circa 1970's PSAs are still paying off!
HAHAHA!!!
I was instantly reminded of being an 8 year old with a 6 year old brother deciding we would use 5 gallons of gas to get a HUGE crawdad out of his lair. That shit burned sorta nicely for about 30 seconds then started sort of pulsing, the mud mound around the hole got real dry and was directing the flames at my Granddads garage wall...fortunately it was brick. The flame started a deafening roar and there was about 3 feet of clear space from that crawdads mound to the flame and it was just getting louder and louder. I ran into the garage and grabbed a shovel, drove that shovel into the dirt, cutting off the flame. I left that shovel right there.
Several hours later, Granddad came home from work. We knew we had to show him the big black torched spot on his wall. I don't think I ever saw that man so angry but he was a cool character. He said we would talk about this after dinner.
After dinner, we went back out to the site and he showed us how we were going to be cleaning that wall. It took us about 60 hours of serious scrubbing...that was about 1969 and there is still a black ring on that wall! I still avoid going around that side of the house.