• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Dusty
Low light
Giving-ho

everyone loved snake eyes so I couldn’t follow the crowd.
I remember.... There was an older very tall fat kid on my bus... Always picking on me and my best friend at the time, probably 5th grade.. We challenged him and told him to meet us at the creek on Saturday. We had the bridge soaked in gas and had trip wires both ways. Thankfully Darwin never showed up... In hindsight, we may have overreacted...

411CAACC-623D-4416-9A28-9CF02F348D5C.png

I thought every boy learned that lesson at a young age by doing that very same thing in some form or fashion. How this cat made it to adulthood without this knowledge born out of experience AND was still stupid enough to do it the way he did is why Darwin Awards exist.

But I gotta give him points for the "stop, drop, and roll Dick roll" routine he was working on when the clip ended. Those circa 1970's PSAs are still paying off!
His parents never let him play with fire as a kid because the parents were pussys. So, as an adult, he makes the stupids happen.

Saggy gun belt gonna fucking fall off as soon as anything happens. Fail. No inner belt on which to mount the gun belt. Fail. Drop leg holster straps unsecured. Fail.

Fake ass titties with hard nipples in an easy-access tube top. Major fucking win, and canceled out all of the above

Saggy gun belt gonna fucking fall off as soon as anything happens. Fail. No inner belt on which to mount the gun belt. Fail. Drop leg holster straps unsecured. Fail.

Fake ass titties with hard nipples in an easy-access tube top. Major fucking win, and canceled out all of the above

I’m surprised you didn’t have anything to say about the knee pads.

I started reading the gun belt falling off a.d that got me excited