• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I've been a Firefighter/Paramedic for 23 years. I've seen a whole lot of dead humans, and a whole lot of property destroyed. Missed meals, missed sleep, untold number of showers and shits interrupted.

But THAT video, I saw 30 seconds of, two years ago still bothers me. I really wish you hadn't brought it up.

I've been a Firefighter/Paramedic for 23 years. I've seen a whole lot of dead humans, and a whole lot of property destroyed. Missed meals, missed sleep, untold number of showers and shits interrupted.

But THAT video, I saw 30 seconds of, two years ago still bothers me. I really wish you hadn't brought it up.
I think that video is fake. There is a break early in the video, where the cup easily could have been switched.

1632595639381.png

I used to work SAR for the USCG and I’ve seen more dead and sometimes mangled bodies than I care to and I still won’t watch that video.

Whatever you do don’t watch tub girl

Dear leftists and globalists:

Out of all the people you want to piss off and slowly corner and harass until they have nothing left to lose, you chose THIS group???

Black bear taken down with single blowdart:

I bet that Indian girl really regrets dumping Tim now. Bear meat and curry stew would have been dope as fuck. Oh well, her loss...