• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1632711419783.png

This over used and never referenced “statistic” makes me laugh at people who plan for the best case scenario “most gunfights are only 2.8 rounds” or whatever bullshit.

I’d rather plan for a real gunfight, and have lots of ammo left over than plan on “1-2” shots and wind up dead.

But I’m overly cautious that way.

BTW “spray and pray” and fire superiority are different things.

Referenced here for ease of use:

[¦fīr sə‚pir·ē′är·əd·ē] (ordnance) Fire with greater effect than that of the enemy because of its greater accuracy and volume, making possible advances against the enemy without heavy losses.

I’m not sure how to accomplish fire superiority while single loading?
This is the Motivational Picture thread not the SFOD-Keyboard thread.

This over used and never referenced “statistic” makes me laugh at people who plan for the best case scenario “most gunfights are only 2.8 rounds” or whatever bullshit.

I’d rather plan for a real gunfight, and have lots of ammo left over than plan on “1-2” shots and wind up dead.

But I’m overly cautious that way.

BTW “spray and pray” and fire superiority are different things.

Referenced here for ease of use:

[¦fīr sə‚pir·ē′är·əd·ē] (ordnance) Fire with greater effect than that of the enemy because of its greater accuracy and volume, making possible advances against the enemy without heavy losses.

I’m not sure how to accomplish fire superiority while single loading?
Okay I'll play. I don't plan for the best case scenario. If I was doing that I would buy condoms by the case and lube by the gallon, however if it's residential gun fighting you want to debate. I think I am ready. As for fire superiority, advancing on the enemy and all that internet commando bullshit, when is that ever a factor in defending your home or even neighborhood?

Last edited:
I've been a Firefighter/Paramedic for 23 years. I've seen a whole lot of dead humans, and a whole lot of property destroyed. Missed meals, missed sleep, untold number of showers and shits interrupted.

But THAT video, I saw 30 seconds of, two years ago still bothers me. I really wish you hadn't brought it up.
You sweet, sweet summer child...

Okay I'll play. I don't plan for the best case scenario. If I was doing that I would buy condoms by the case and lube by the gallon, however if it's residential gun fighting you want to debate. I think I am ready. As for fire superiority, advancing on the enemy and all that internet commando bullshit, when is that ever a factor in defending your home or even neighborhood?

View attachment 7710604

View attachment 7710607
View attachment 7710608
View attachment 7710609View attachment 7710610

Yep - you win. (y):)

Reactions: 168BTHPM
Dear leftists and globalists:

Out of all the people you want to piss off and slowly corner and harass until they have nothing left to lose, you chose THIS group???

Black bear taken down with single blowdart:

I bet that Indian girl really regrets dumping Tim now. Bear meat and curry stew would have been dope as fuck. Oh well, her loss...

Don’t think they meant Indian from India after the Cherokee fact lol

Reactions: Blue Sky Country