• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

IMG_4419.JPG

Dear leftists and globalists:

Out of all the people you want to piss off and slowly corner and harass until they have nothing left to lose, you chose THIS group???

Black bear taken down with single blowdart:

I bet that Indian girl really regrets dumping Tim now. Bear meat and curry stew would have been dope as fuck. Oh well, her loss...

Did he get divorced?

Guess that barrel is cooked, huh??
Man, you must not be German…

That the 1943 general issue “Grillparty” attachment. Used for such things as making Wienerschnitzel, Bratwurst, and other tasty German dishes while defending Der Vaterland.

they need to keep up morale!

Reactions: Barneybdb
Shit, here we go again.
Hey man, that’s what makes the Pit the wormhole of the internet. Here, wait I’ll add to it:

you motherfuckers suck with this single loading of velvetta bullets shit. If you actually had a Thai in a thong reloading for a Korean on you rooftop then you would be mission capable. Otherwise you are just a fat American playing fantasy games.

See? Instant wormhole. Insult everyone.

Where’s some water when you need it….. ???!!!…. Sarcasm
If you ever went to firefighting school in the Navy you'd know how to put that out with water. (does require the proper low pressure fog nozzle)

I’m pretty sure that you can see the blast from that CO2 splash the liquid fuel when he tries to point it at the base. What would have topped that one off was if you’d gotten to see him get a big static discharge through his arm/hand from that horn. Then it could be a complete how not to use a CO2 vid.

If you ever went to firefighting school in the Navy you'd know how to put that out with water. (does require the proper low pressure fog nozzle)

I’m pretty sure that you can see the blast from that CO2 splash the liquid fuel when he tries to point it at the base. What would have topped that one off was if you’d gotten to see him get a big static discharge through his arm/hand from that horn. Then it could be a complete how not to use a CO2 vid.
I’ve done propane/natural gas with a fog nozzle. Never tried gasoline tho.

This over used and never referenced “statistic” makes me laugh at people who plan for the best case scenario “most gunfights are only 2.8 rounds” or whatever bullshit.

I’d rather plan for a real gunfight, and have lots of ammo left over than plan on “1-2” shots and wind up dead.

But I’m overly cautious that way.

BTW “spray and pray” and fire superiority are different things.

Referenced here for ease of use:

[¦fīr sə‚pir·ē′är·əd·ē] (ordnance) Fire with greater effect than that of the enemy because of its greater accuracy and volume, making possible advances against the enemy without heavy losses.

I’m not sure how to accomplish fire superiority while single loading?

You would only be a statistic if you can't shoot and rely on spray and pray. Most domestic firefights are only one or two rounds anyway.