• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

7CFF69F5-8001-4600-B3B7-27296118D55B.jpeg

I get it now, like the 3.5 trillion they're trying to pass. We'll just print money to bail ourselves out of inflation and all the other problems.

I would have to conclude you failed economics 101.

Economics 101 says to believe the multiplier effect.
That assumes the rich are analogous to the caricatures of scrooge mcduck who have piles of cash and gold just sitting around the house instead of having it plugged into the market via their businesses or other investments.
That leaves the question of who is a better manager of money: a government 30 trillion in debt or individuals who have "too much money"?
Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up here.

HUGE Fuck Joe Biden parade erupting in New York City right now. Started off as a flash mob, then grew into encompassing several streets, and still growing. Very orderly and seems well organized. Everybody is having a good time.
biggrin.gif

Huh. And in the heart of one of the most, if not the most, liberal cities in America. You mean to tell me it's not just redneck Trump supporters who are anti-mandate? That's not what Joe the media tells me.

HUGE Fuck Joe Biden parade erupting in New York City right now. Started off as a flash mob, then grew into encompassing several streets, and still growing. Very orderly and seems well organized. Everybody is having a good time.
biggrin.gif

I wonder how many of those New York assholes voted for him.