• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

84174385_10158077973803205_1784010117746786304_n.jpg

The hair isn’t good enough to be @clcustom1911 and they misspelled stabby but you get the idea.

View attachment 7710823
Look, man, all I'm saying is you never know when life is gonna end. Sometimes you gotta see if they'll actually stab you. 🤷

Edit: I appreciate you recognizing his hair is shit. What a peasant.

Not everyone can swing a swanky chateau on the Arizona Riviera, hair product sponsorships don’t happen every day.
I'll have you know I spend my own dough on my $5, water resistant, hair styling glue. Anything more expensive cuts into the ArmyJerry budget.

And, it's not a chateau. It was meant to be because it happened to be 1913 square feet, and I love picatinny rails.

16327708570071156655703342304163.jpg

Buy more ammo.

Don’t think they meant Indian from India after the Cherokee fact lol

I think you are right... Had to watch it again to catch that blurb... I am sure both cultures have some good recipes to go with bear venison though, and most of all... her loss for dumping a man who can literally live off the land indefinitely if he has to.
biggrin.gif

@22Hshots : I think it was just a date thing way back in the day. The blurb mentions "shortly", so I don't think marriage was involved.

Reactions: 22Hshots
I'll have you know I spend my own dough on my $5, water resistant, hair styling glue. Anything more expensive cuts into the ArmyJerry budget.

And, it's not a chateau. It was meant to be because it happened to be 1913 square feet, and I love picatinny rails.

View attachment 7710887

Buy more ammo.
I use water based suavecito, ladies love the smell.

Gorilla glue for the win! I believe there's a thread on it's superiority.

View attachment 7710887

Buy more ammo.

If SS was eliminated, vast sums of money would go into the economy and spur growth.
People could invest privately and get ~7% growth vs 1.5% for SS.
I get it now, like the 3.5 trillion they're trying to pass. We'll just print money to bail ourselves out of inflation and all the other problems.

I would have to conclude you failed economics 101.